Dragonflight, worst expansion of all time?

Nope, that title goes to toiletlands

So you basically agree that TBC was great.

Yes, but it’s one of the worst ones to go back to for chromie time.

It was good for its era.

still WoD but it is second place easy.

Nope. Its a lot more fun that chorelands. Or Chorelords of Chorenor.

I lasted longer in shadowlands than I did in dragonflight before I unsubbed yup worst expansion.

2 Likes

Unless I missed one, granted I scrolled through fast, I didn’t see one I quit thread in the top 30 or 40 on GD.

I just started DF the other day and have to say I love Dragonriding. It is one of the best things they have added in a while.

Sounds like people are bored and need a reason to log in every day again, we could call it dragon power or something and would infinitely boost your characters strength. Just a thought.

Other than a lack of content, WoD was amazing IMO, especially for those who did PvP because almost every class and spec was competitive.

Shadowlands was the worst in my opinion. Horrible gearing system and storyline.

I have run into more bugs in this expansion (like the current one for one alt, the target of the quest has been evading all attacks for over 24 hours), so I cannot advance the quest line. I can remember the crash, after crash, after crash, that happened with Ahn Qiraj way way back. which might have been the only worse “expansion”. I have submitted 8 to 10 tickets, and the shortest response time they listed for any of them was 9 days. I often just cancel them and wait for the next restart following the weekly down time, which usually resets these issues.

How is DF worse than Shadowland?

Nah, definitely not the worst by any means. I would put it squarely in the middle of the pack. Nothing really innovative or new. Just more of the same (which is a good or bad thing) depending on your perspective.

cause i feel like i’m still playing shadowlands all my toons are basically the same thing and i’m still farming renown again nothing exciting came to dragonflight.

1 Like

Just curious… if you’ve unsubbed, why are you still here staring at the forums? If you’ve unsubbed, why don’t you find some other game to entertain yourself with?

It’s not up there with Legion or TBC for me, those were my favorite expansions, I’d put it just below WOTLK and above Cata, SL, BFA. Didn’t play MOP or WOD since neither appealed much to me and I was busy IRL anyway. Quit in BFA and SL because I detested those expansions. Cata I forced myself through but it wasn’t great.

I’d say so. No clear direction, High quality crafted items have become less expensive than low quality (AKA: you can EASILY lose money on the AH selling things). Dungeons have to be optimized at the highest level to complete on time and balancing is another issue. I have played this game for longer than I care to admit, but this has been the most confusing, directionless, “why are we doing any of this” feeling I’ve had in the game, ever. Diablo 4 is coming just in time for me to uninstall this baby and put her to bed for a while.

I think every expansion has had both good and bad aspects. I can’t think of any one thing that made me want to quit.

So far, I think it’s the best xpac.