Dragonflight World Boss Kill Credit

Killed it with my lock three times, three different groups. Still No Credit for the kill, no rep no loot.

1 Like

Try taking contracts off (if you all have one to begin with?). Because I think there was a contract bug a couple days ago with WQ’s not completing if you had one, at least the pvp ones.

1 Like

I didn’t get credit for the world quest, but I did get, like, 150g from defeating the world boss.

So maybe the boss is still dropping (or, well, not dropping) loot even though the world quest itself won’t complete.

I killed on six toons only got credit on THREE. If you don’t see the yellow circle appear where boss is you won’t get credit. If you use the group button and go to another phase it can break it I found… I found out that on one toon I had the quest and a solo person pulled and reset the boss and that bugged the quest. So only way I could get it unbugged was wait for it to get killed and unbug so I could see quest and start NEW Group on that server and others had to join me. That seemed to work for my three toons that didn’t get credit.

Even after the posted hot fix for the issue today, I have not been able to get a confirmed kill.

1 Like

Still bugged…

1 Like

Still bugged: Alliance, moonguard, wm off.

Same, killed 3+ times, got loot off the first kill still no quest cred…

Killed it three times decided to log and come back stayed on my server (didn’t join a raid) kill counted, rep received, quest updated and loot received.

I know it’s not ideal but it’s there if it helps anyone.

did grouped, not grouped about 10 time at different times today got loot but the world quest is not finishing.

Did the boss tonight, and despite the hotfix notes saying it was patched, I indeed failed to receive credit for the WQ.

2 Likes

Same, though I also made a post as well. Hopefully Blizzard will fix this soon(ish)

Just killed Basrikron also, no credit for the world quest tied to the boss for anyone in the group. Come on Blizz what’s the solution.

1 Like

Still not fixed.

1 Like

After 4 kills, I finally started my own group. That did the trick – it does seem to require you be on your home server.

1 Like

Yep still bugged…
kill world boss several times with group finder whilst in a raid and whilst solo with no credt no drops nothing… please fix blizz

Please fix this, second day for season 1 and Im still not getting credit

Why is this still happening?

Incredibly frustrating.

1 Like

feb '23 - still an issue. scared to kill it again for fear of being flagged as exploiting.

storm proto boss in the plains.

1st May’24, still an issue. no kill credit, no loot, world quest did not complete