Dragonflight which class gonna be TOP TIER for solo shuffle?

“solo shuffles gonna be so good guys just wait!”

you que in and theres 3 warlocks :mask:

wait how is this gonna work? you que to rated shuffle as a dps and its rng if you have a healer or a tank? shuffles gonna be wild

• Blizzard tries to make PvP easier for new casters with special trinkets and precog talent.
  • Same company also makes it possible for a single caster to get put into a 6 game series with 2 prot warriors and 3 other melee.

I mean precog only good if u dont land kick uwu. If u land kick wasted talent! Also bring it on. Train me harder dad.

Yeah, which is why I’m trying to figure out their thought process behind adding it.

Hey man i love it. Sp silence also is proccing it lol. Nothing more satisfying than locks getting 12 percent passive extra haste from set tier. And then anothrr 15 percent here and there. Season 1 is going to have some nutty values. Unenchanted u hit 34 vers already. And theres an ench for ur weapon if u choose that gives balla park of 6 or 7 percent vers on proc

My point doesn’t have much to do with precog itself though. It’s mainly highlighting how there is no consistency in their decision making. They obviously are trying to make solo shuffle better for inexperienced casters with that talent, but completely ignore much larger issues for them like getting dumped into 6 rounds of a melee/tank fiesta as the sole punching bag wearing a dress.

1 Like

Oh i understand. I just like the concept of precog. Especially in solo shuffle. Also to be fair. All 3 lock specs are looking nasty. Sp. Idk about frost and fire but arcane is pumping. Boomy looks miserable. I think casters will be fine in shuffle. Mostly

1 Like

Except that low MMR casters get spam interrupted and this’ll do nothing for them except deprive them of another, potentially more valuable honor talent.

1 Like

True, good point. The already decent/good casters will be the ones making use of it.

Yeah I agree. That solo shuffle tournament would have looked a lot different in say BfA or S3 pre-destro/cc trinket nerfs. I don’t necessarily think melee will dominate solo shuffle, just saying if the goal is to help low cr casters from hating the game there are better ways of doing it that would also be beneficial to solo shuffle as a whole.

I think atleast they will be able to queue. Outside of 2s i legit have almost never done 3s from lfg. And sometimes waiting for partners at rating to queue sucks. If rated ss gives decent conquest hell ill spam it all day. Maybe ill make a prot pally for it 2 uwu

The entire point of the talent is to not get gouged after juking

1 Like

envoker is so easy to kill. who ever gets them loses

I was suggesting that the format be dps/dps/healer or tank/dps/healer. If nothing changes, yes, you either queue into a match with tanks or healers.

2 Likes

Whats the point of a tank in this format?

Inclusion. They don’t generally outright disable a certain spec or role.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for following up with this. Whether actually queuing into tank shuffle is desirable or not kind of takes the back seat to pragmatics. Shuffle threads seem to always get overwhelmed with “just disable tanks” and that’s just not going to happen.

but arena isnt balanced around tanks instead of healers in 3s. Its what ever when its random but having rating taken away because no healer just feels bad for classes that are balanced around heals

1 Like

No, and it could be awful having tank/dps/dps, but on the other hand maybe it’ll force a new sort of little internal meta where everybody has to learn how to play as best they can relative to lack of sustain.

Really, though, imagine being a Hunter into a squad of hybrids and you just get bodied all six rounds in a row.

Yeah, if the “tank shuffle” rating were its own thing it might be cool but just getting lobbed into a tank match as a Warrior isn’t something I’m really enjoying the prospect of.

2 Likes

thats fine though right. there are classes that will shine in this format, maybe those that aren’t as reliant on healers. maybe some niche specs will rise to the occasion.

not all classes perform the same in 2s vs 3s, so I dont see how this would be different.