Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Get the Dottie Pet and White Riding Camel Mount - Now Live!

You asked what good the Twitch thing is for Blizzard. Some might mute it and minimize it but that’s not the intended behavior, so yes that particular behavior gets them nothing. But doing these on Twitch is the same premise as having content creators - viewership that could lead someone to start playing Blizzard games, or come back to check out the latest content.

1 Like

So a twitch drop, advertised to gamers in WoW, might lead to people to come back if they watch a stream, or new players? Hard doubt but I can appreciate the effort on Blizzard’s part to drum up interest.

I wish I was in one of those states. The laws in my state hasnt passed yet to stop this daylight savings stupidity.

3 Likes

hopefully soon all states pass it so we can stop this stupid changing time

2 Likes

I watch every second and listen to every word for the entire four hours. Can I have the spectral tiger for being a good boy?

1 Like

that will be soon along with the rooster i have the swift tiger i need the normal version

story of my life
:snowman_with_snow: :beverage_box: :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

should we even bother watching twitch for these? can you just tell us how many months we need to wait until they are in the trading post?

2 Likes

Awesome! Thank you for this!

You actually watch twitch for these? Open a stream, click on the mute button, go eat the world’s largest burrito, come back and claim it.

1 Like

what i do, or go to work or sleep

If you’re going to run it and not actively watch, remember to go to the settings (gear icon in the video) and reduce the resolution to 160p to dramatically reduce the bandwidth consumption (around 400kbps at 160p compared to 5 to 10 Mbps at full resolution).

Side note: modern browsers will “put tabs to sleep” if they are not the active tab … this will pause your time watched on the reward, so beware. :slight_smile:

1 Like

really bad promo, difficult to navigate to know what gives reward and when rewarded… watched several, have linked, no reward… wasted time

Tried watching a streamer for 3 hours last night, but it only showed 11% of drop time acquired.

/frustrated

:ocean: :dragon: :ocean: :dragon:

I just minimize and keep my volume down while I’m at work, then get free stuff when I get home :smiley:

I usually click on a known wow streamer that has !drops in the title , or something similar.

I watched the stream, received Dottie but no mount.

1 Like

Well I must say, I’m pretty disappointed I just heard about this. I missed the camel.

Why is it, I have watched Multiple streams and hours on each one and STILL NO CAMEL??? Very VERY disappointed WOW!!!

You can still get the camel mount. It’s only too late now to get the battle pet - Dottie as that Twitch Drop Promotion has ended already. You have until November 21st @ 10:00am, Pacific Time to watch a qualifying stream to earn the mount!

Have you made sure that the stream(s) you are watching have Twitch Drops enabled? If not, This may be why you are not getting any credit for this promotion.