Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Earn The Feldrake Mount Now and Support a Streamer

Yes. Isn’t it funny how streamers can play the expansion and I can’t? I guess it’s something to do while I wait on the boat huh?

Tone deaf Blizzard, we want to play not watch streamers

1 Like

She really is the best. Listening to her now. I learned a lot about sour dough bread. And now she’s talking about small dogs! <3 Hazel!!

So I recently picked up a feldrake loot card from eBay for $500 USD. Wondering what to do with it. Resell for $2,000; use it; or attempt this 4 hour thing and “try to claim a free one” from a streamer.

Based on people not getting the kite, even though they completed the requirements, chances of getting the feldrake seems hit or miss.

I think I’ll hang on to my card and attempt the 4 hours.

This whole event is pretty ducking shady and sketchy.

1 Like

UPDATE: The pet doesn’t show up under drops. After gifting two subs you’ll get a message within a few minutes with a code to redeem.

So what’s up with the pet? Doesn’t show up under active drops in profile and I’ve already gifted one sub…Anyone confirm that gifting a second sub will actually pop it or what? Never seen drops like this before. Feldrake was easy enough.

1 Like

You literally just leave Twitch running for 4 hours with a linked BNet account on an active streamer’s page. Not sure how that drop is shady. The 2 subs for a pet is kind of shady IMO, but not the free one watching streamers.

1 Like

Just got my Feldrake to my stables…

I’m at 60%, not proud of it, but I still have a card

i use the twitch app on my phone, mute it, and leave it on the charger to stream while i do other things

Where’s my feldrake? I watched 12 hrs of Asmongold but it’s not on my account.

1 Like

You linked your acc with twitch?

You only get the reward from one of the supported streamers from the news.

Yeah, shame that there isn’t a trick to play and have a hidden window open and minimize with the volume muted to play instead of watching.

1 Like

Yeah, I already claimed the feldrake. Thanks. Now I want it on my account.

1 Like

I opened Twitch, muted my sound, then went and took a nap. Came back four hours later, claimed the feldrake, logged into the game (by then the rush was over) hopped on my shiny new feldrake and made my way to the Dragon Isles.

If you’re wanting to grind out the four hours of streaming while you play, I recommend ‘watching’ the stream on your phone with the sound off.

I did a similar thing too, though couldn’t play WoW because of the lag and logging issues, but instead, had it minimized with the sound on mute and played a different game for a bit.

Turns out, if you’re using Chrome, you can mute the twitch tab and still get credit while you play. That’s what I did and now I have the Feldrake.

Or, you just turn down the volume button.

Got my feldrake too. Feels good.

I mean yes you can do it like that, but then it makes playing the game that much harder.

For anyone who has claimed their Feldrake but can’t seem to find it, check your “Collections” tab (the horseshoe icon I think). Mine was in there as a wrapped present and I unwrapped it and got it. Hope that helps! =)

1 Like