Dragonflight Twitch Drops: Earn The Feldrake Mount Now and Support a Streamer

I was just about to comment on their choice of picture LOL

Edit: OH NO ITS NOT JUST THE PICTURE :scream::skull:

7 Likes

It’s just weird that it’s some streamer thing instead of even the bmah. :dracthyr_shrug:

You do not need to be a subscriber to watch.

12 Likes

Giving away stuff by telling us to watch other people play WoW, instead of play WoW ourselves, is undeniably bizarre and stupid.

But streamers are the new Enron, so /shrug

45 Likes

Value was just added by the playerbase and it can be destroyed by Devs at any time :slight_smile: Rare things should come from a challenge content and not FOMO/scarcity/RNG low drops.

31 Likes

I have Twitch Prime but whenever I have to watch Twitch for a cosmetic I want in Overwatch, I can watch whoever is eligible for drops (the Twitch streamer) regardless if I am subbed to them. I do not pay real money for Twitch, ever, with the exception of my Prime benefit.

Also, muting the tab works just fine for this kind of stuff. I don’t see how or why it will be any different from other games that do this kind of stuff.

5 Likes

Look at the Ichabod pet in the article.

5 Likes

Which is weird, you’d think Blizzard would be all about the $ and just make another run of the TCG.

5 Likes

You know, if Ichabod was added to Hallow’s End, they could have gotten a lot more buzz out of this

20 Likes

As much as I would like this mount I am not going to subject myself to this boring crap of watching someone else play when I rather be playing not to mention I wouldn’t even get it anyway they only have so many to pass around.

3 Likes

The salt is delicious. Hopefully they do it for the rest of the TCG mounts

63 Likes

That didn’t answer why though, right?
I get that they can. The question is why?

Why not do a new mount?
Why not a mount that thematically makes sense? Fel has absolutely nothing to do with Dragonflight.

6 Likes

tell me this is a joke right

10 Likes

This is quite unpopular, though.

Eats up precious resources.

3 Likes

You literally just have the stream open, you don’t need to watch it or even have the volume on

And theres no limit on them, you watch 4 hours, you get it guaranteed

15 Likes

it’s a fel drake

edit: [translator’s note: a drake is a dragon]

17 Likes

I wonder which poor saps in this thread paid thousands for that mount. I really want to see the forums explode when they do this for the rest of the mounts rofl

23 Likes

This saves millions in advertising costs honestly.

8 Likes

Not sure why it would be a joke, nothing funny about it. It is, however, great news! Finally will be able to get that mount!

15 Likes

It’s probably more cost efficient for them to do this partnership with Twitch and redistribute limited time goodies. I don’t know much about the value of TCG items but I honestly doubt Blizzard cares or sees the value in those items (as in, I don’t think they are the ones selling TCG cards and codes on eBay)

11 Likes