The Race to World first in the Vault of the Incarnates has Begun!

The Race to World first in the Vault of the Incarnates has Begun!

The race to see who can end Raszageth the Storm-Eater’s plans to freeing her fellow incarnates within the Vault of the Incarnates begins December 13. The best of the best will face a series of challenges to the finish line to claim World First—and you can earn an in-game toy when you follow the action on Twitch!

View Full Article

6 Likes

If you guys could fix the Fel Drake that’d be great

25 Likes

Should’ve been a proto-drake to match the expansion.

10 Likes

Will we actually receive these rewards, unlike the Fel Drake?

22 Likes

Giving away more mounts and you haven’t even fixed all the 1000’s that didn’t get the first one the Fel Drake …or the Kite…how about fixing those first before giving away more mounts and pets that leave players stuck again waiting…

19 Likes

Change it to swift spectral tiger, and I’d watch otherwise that’s an easy pass.

11 Likes

Pretty sure there may have been issues with connections, all my drops after kite (which took 24 hours) have been instant (and other Hearthstone pack drops as well because only connected my twitch account for the TCG items).

5 Likes

I guess it’s a good thing I like watching Sloot for all the other things he does anyway. It’s gross that you decide to lock this to RWF.

3 Likes

I for one think these drops are stupid. Why would Blizzard disregard/disrespect all of the players who already had these items? Instead of being lazy here’s an idea - If you want to give away rewards for Twitch create original mounts, pets, etc. Sure the way its being done now is making lots of players happy, but you’re also needlessly pissing off other players.

11 Likes

so when can we get a recolor long boy for a twitch drop? or maybe add it to the store mounts?

15 Likes

Y’all really want me to have that extra, muted tab, huh? :weary:

6 Likes

Then pass it since you already have said mount

Any other question?

3 Likes

insert donkey and shrek BRUH video

What happened with the Fel Drake?

1 Like

What is wrong with the Fel Drake?

1 Like

What really happened is people waited last minute and they probably didn’t meet the time period in time before 11:59 pm of the last day

So procrastinating is at fault

6 Likes

Some people have had issue getting the account link and claim to work properly with all the drops.

Things that’ll never happen for $200.

Leave it to the classic player to not understand the mechanics. People claimed it at the start, myself included, and were never given their mount. I had to make another twitch account, rewatch the stream, and then link it to my battle account.

2 Likes

As one of these people it doesn’t affect me if other people get these things. I hope they enjoy them.

My enjoyment comes from having them, not from others not having them.

27 Likes