Dragonflight Season 4 Content Update Notes

That’s a really unfortunate change with the timing of raid rotation. I rather dread the idea of trying to re-teach a raid to my guild only to have that reset in a week. At the very least it won’t be remembering raid mechanics AND a rotating cast of affixes to lean (which I absolutely despised in SL 4. Kiss/curse baloney - all curse that either didn’t affect healers or made our jobs even harder)

No they aren’t lmfao.
VDH is a massive outlier.

What is this based on? Sounds like a weird decision considering S4 is meant for y’all to try new things out.

1 Like

There is a reason why the top 15 tanks are VDH

And out of the top 40 tanks in M+ all but 5 are VDH

And out of the top 100 all but 9 are VDH

And not a monk and or war in top 100 tanks

Just make them all fated period or don’t due it at all no reason to place it under a weekly rotation, it’s a victory lap as blizzard stated. Let people do what they want.

Is the plan to still have every raid “Awakened” after week 7? And have the team talked about being able to toggle off Awakened for those guilds looking to farm the mythic Fyrakk mount.

2 Likes

(Or just attach the Mythic mounts to the Cutting Edge achievement, like the PvP and M+ mounts, as you don’t have to FARM IT UP after getting those achievements, but you do in raids for some reason…)

1 Like

eh, I do see the point of that. But there’s something fun about getting together with the boys and blasting down bosses that gave you so much trouble during the tier.

Sure.

But they’re not letting us do that, anymore, either.

Well this killed my want to play this season. Why is it only through the raid also? None of this good.

Please reconsider awakening all 3 raids at once until much later in the season, doing so at week 7 will massively split the playerbase, and could make filling raids take much longer.

2 Likes

Please reconsider this. If we need to rotate them, then two weeks is better than one week. I’d prefer just being able to choose each week rather than a rotation though.

1 Like

Yes Max vault rewards and Ports will come from 10s

Are we getting raid on patch day?

Yes. There’s no off-week in Fated. You can raid on Tuesday.

Why are we nerfing healers again blizzard?

Guess we just have to role dps later in the season when nobody is picking up a healer. What were you thinking?

1 Like

The post states “by defeating Awakened bosses”, so based on that I’d assume all you gotta do is kill either a boss or enough bosses to fill a Vault slot (2?). That’s not nearly the same effort as clearing the entire raid, especially since LFR Fated will also count and basically requires near-zero effort.

In SL you got the first dinar after 20? boss kills, then 10 more, then 5 more I believe.
Given that Vault only has 8 bosses while the other 2 raids have 9, I’m gonna presume each dinar will require the raid being cleared.
We’re limited to a single dinar per week, I doubt it’ll be as easy as killing a coupe of bosses.

The way it reads makes me think it has a chance to drop off bosses which is why its a 1 per week from raid bosses. It doesn’t say it’s capped per character per week just from raid.

More druids! I love druids! Increase the druids!![\=]

I want to be a gnome druid honey bunches of oats