Dragonflight S1 Raid Participation is DOA

im sure every one of us has had some bottom feeder ninja needing on something they couldnt even use just because the dice button was lit up.

It will happen to you too, especially in this day and age. You have waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much faith in the wow community if you believe that an str or agi user wont click the dice on an int weapon if its lit up for them

3 Likes

How are people this dumb?

They even mentioned in the blue post they are going to tune what people can roll on.

Holy hell this communities average iq is in the single digits.

Will it? It’s kind of hard for pugs to roll need on items they cant use when they never get invited to the raid…

LOOT DRAMA is making a comeback

will be able to go heal on my druid and put loot for feral? and being able to need agi polearms? w/o being called a ninja ofc…

i can see the amount of support tickets , 5 days for an answer if not more

Forgot about that. some newer players are going to learn so many things in lfg so soon.

MS>OS loot rules.

and dps warriors will be praying for bear or dh tanks. DK and palladin are plate competition. well not really…till full BIS Tank wins most times.

I’ve been reading https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/changes-experiments-to-raid-rewards-in-dragonflight-season-1/1352473

but dont see where it specifically states they are locking items to classes/stat users. It says

Need & Greed UI will return, and we’ll be monitoring feedback to make the rules around when and how players can roll on items be as intuitive as possible.

but nothing of the sort that suggests “Agi user will be blocked from rolling on str piece”. Though if Im looking at the wrong material, do throw a link at my face with the correct data. I’ll eat my words if i have too.

1 Like

is it even possible to actually create a ticket these days? last time i tried to get support i fell into an eternal loop of support pages that link back upon themselves. If i didnt give up and just close the interface, I would still be there today, passing through the same 4 or so pages over and over and over

2 Likes

Sepulcher release was good :grin:

Made 2 mil on 2nd week selling tier pieces I got in week 1. Never been so lucky with drops in my life.

another issue for guilds is

2h sword drop

give the 2h sword to the DK that is topping the meter or the paladin that is #15 both are good raiders but ret dps sucks this tier as guild we better give the sword to dk so the Raid dps is boosted by 10% instead of 2%. (if your spec sucks sorry )

healers want gear? not a chance, first we gear tank dps , healers last.

1 Like

You literally linked it.

What do you think intuitive means?

Do you as human being right now… seriously think intuitive means “let rogue roll on str plate”

Like you literally can’t be that brain dead. I’ll give you the benifit of the doubt and either it’s early morning or way late for you but come on…

adjective

adjective: intuitive

1. using or based on what one feels to be true even without conscious reasoning; instinctive.

“I had an intuitive conviction that there was something unsound in him”

Definition straight from google. Just thought I’d throw that in.

1 Like

hahaha yeah is a convoluted system just to frustrate the player (on purpouse ), so u can say %!&!& it a dont even bother opening a ticket.

hard agree. if retail and classic wanted the same things… we wouldn’t need both iterations.

1 Like

Cool? Thanks I guess.

its going to be convoluted, thats what it is. You believe they are going to design a system that runs in the background thats going to on the fly see what peoples roles are and what specs they are in and adjust the loot rules for each person, refreshing rapidly to prevent that one guy from changing their spec just before the boss dies so they can be eligible to hit need on the off spec item they really want, for their pvp sidegame? Should it drop.

You do know people need for offspecs right? People need for anything. If they see that little dice button is lit up they hit the button. I know this because i played through bc, wotlk, (some of) cata, (some of) mop right up untill blizz introduced personal loot. I lost many upgrade pieces to people mashing the dice because it was there

Any system designed to counter the connivings of greedy people is going to be a whole new plate of spaghetti

2 Likes

Why would they bother to do any of that? Simple rule: If the item is on your class loot table, you can roll for it. That’s the rule.

Not actually possible, as you can’t re-spec in combat.

he means loot spec, i think that u can change it mid battle so u are able to roll for OS once the boss is down

If the item is on your class loot table, you can roll for it. That’s the rule.

class or spec? because there is a huge difference.

Class. I see no reason why I should be unable to get a balance weapon/trinket while playing bear.

They absolutely can.

“We’re gonna do something about it maybe sorta later eventually” does mean it won’t happen and it’s already been taken care of. That’s you making an assumption.

Anything when you literally make up anything you want for it.

They have posted nothing concrete on how it’ll work or keep people from rolling Need on stuff they “shouldn’t”.

Seriously, where did you pick up this axe to grind?

1 Like

They haven’t been able to do that in need/greed for a long time.

This isn’t classic.