Dragonflight: Return to the Forbidden Reach

So… Archaeology?

4 Likes

shreds you might be the one person in the whole world of azeroth that likes archaeology and im here for it

1 Like

where did you even think this would be anything like choregast? where does it say this is required to do? How did you come up with that conclusion?

the amount of wrong you are… is hilarous

I’ve always wondered - is wrongness measured in pounds or in gallons?

How does one return to a place one has never been?
:thinking:

They aren’t required to do and because this isn’t a major patch… the power gains is miniscule and won’t mean anything in 10.1 … i think it is more for player catch up and just to have fun until major patch release

except domination sockets was used for the entire major patch… This is only for 10,07… It seems more like a catch up fun mechanic rather than something we are going to use all of 10.1

We need to shower so they give us a date!

Everyone look hot in 2 hours.

1 Like

Top ten reasons to procrastinate.

• 1.)
2 Likes

The gameplay loop of more rare hunting to get what I imagine will be drip fed keys… the whole zskera vault idea seems like it could of been done better.

Features that are heavily randomized and reward structures that rely on players sinking all their free time without any guarantees of success are not fun, whether they’re a major content feature or a short term one.

They should’ve learned from Dom Sockets, and this ring/gem feature seems like they think players enjoyed the RNG of a system that has player power impact so much we want to do it again.

Min maxers will use the system but I don’t think the more casual players will enjoy this, and that seems like a miss on the devs’ part since the ring looks like it’s aimed at the non-endgame crowd.

Can we get playable Drakonids and Taraseks now? It’s so odd being a Dragonkin expansion yet we only get 1 of the walking humanoid dragons as playable.

How about this instead of guessing what in the ptr install and play it…and you can play it experience I have been playing it for the last three days…it’s really fun…especially fighting those square boxes…ooohh so scary lol…it’s not all implemented yet .but you get a good feel for what’s coming up…

When I read the description, Torgast is what I thought of. Some to grind that mostly rewards game fluff.

What’s really fun :person_shrugging:
It’s a room, has chambers, you use key… something is there and some puzzle thing is there that may require something else from an other room to open etc… rinse and repeat.

You get more keys from rares [FML :nauseated_face: ]
And few treasures around.

I was hoping for something … more interesting and not that I’ll be farming rares again for currency to open more doors in the vault.

Feels and looks like a dud unfortunately.

The 5 or so new DR glyphs!
Or the return of daily quests !

Obligatory /s

2 Likes

Classic, love it! :laughing:

:panda_face:

Do I need a high IQ to solve the puzzles?

New Event: Mega-Storm

The impact of Raszageth’s escape is still keenly felt near her prison, and Primal Storms consisting of the varying elements, continue to besiege the area outside her prison. Completing these storm events rewards adventurers with upgraded storms gear. You’ll also accumulate Elemental Overflow as you engage with the Forbidden Reach’s mysteries and creatures. Elemental Overflow can be exchanged for gear on the Morqut Islet or Mythressa in Valdrakken.

I wonder if Storm Sigil’s still going to be use as a currency in this new area?