Dragonflight: Return to the Forbidden Reach

lol… w/e man, move along.

1 Like

Not to worry we’ll be getting shadowlands patches again once the return to office happens and tons of people quit

1 Like

Oh yay! :smiley:

I know what I’m doing this weekend after classwork! :slight_smile:

New event…Mega Storms! :rofl:

Same event, just called it Mega this time.

/facepalm

3 Likes

Dragonadoes.

We made a slight correction to an image placement in the article. The image that was under Zskera Vault is actually the War Creche. To avoid confusion, we moved it further down the article.

But the Zkera Vault does have many doors. Good luck hunting down the keys to get at the treasures inside.

4 Likes

Glad the keys are boa but can we also finally let primal infusions be boa?? I’m sitting on so many that my alts could desperately use and am forced to let them collect dust.

Remember when YouTubers hyped up the return to Forbidden Reach as a chance to give Dracthyr more classes? I wish it was true.

Please do not make this korthia 2, the keys will be hunted hard very early on and should drop generously as to not force whole map clears and alt clears just to feed your first one or two rings before it relaxes, the keys should drop very generously

1 Like

You ever tell a kid (or someone with ADHD) that something is “Forbidden”?
They’re gonna hit that so quick it’ll give you whiplash.

2 Likes

Thank you for the answer :slight_smile:

I’ve added a shot of the Zskera Vault to the article now. Keep in mind that the visual aspect and the creatures in the vault change with each new rotation, so it won’t look just like that when you go in (or maybe it will if you’re lucky?)

5 Likes

This sounds like the onyx annulet gem farm is intentionally horrendous RNG. Not the best look for players who already have “domination sockets” perception about this new feature.

3 Likes

The Dragons are coming and the Pizza is on it’s way.

Love the flying dracthyr in the image! copium

2 Likes

Can’t wait to collect the new dragonriding glyphs and finally get a brake.

If you want a taste go to the ptr…it’s really really fun I cannot wait…I hope they keep the amount of the rep they show in the ptr…I can finally finish my dragon scale expiration rep…and my valdraxxan rep…I’m so happy they put the upgrade npc right there…makes it so much easier…the forbitten reach is not small by any means…and there alot of enemies…love the pirates…ahoy there…what are you rofl…

1 Like

Same way they used “ALLIED RACES!!” in the promotion for BFA - but left out the grind for them.

So youtubers clickbaiting and hyping up something that was never gonna happen? Nothing new.

That was at least something you could eventually earn, though. There have been promos showing Dracthyr doing things players just can’t do at all. :frowning:

Additional trash mob grinds you mean lol. You guys did it right with Legion invasions, and BFA assaults that had some objectives to them, besides killing trash packs over, and over. Hoping you go back to that model in the next expansion. And please lighten up with all the different currencies. One currency to buy, and upgrade with, and be done with it.

4 Likes