Dragonflight: Return to the Forbidden Reach

You keep using Dracthyr flying in all the promotional materials, while at the same time not actually letting them fly for anything but short bursts in game. Ahh well, at least this time the picture is just the character gliding and not it showing off things they can’t actually do. :frowning:

I am excited to be going back to the Forbidden Reach, though.

6 Likes

Anyone know if they have changed the rewards for the overflowing supply satchels? I can’t see myself farming renown for a few pet bandages and some other junk.

4 Likes

Oh no… is this borrowed power again where I need to farm all of this for all my characters?
If it is, it is really bad news, it was going so good so far this expansion.

I can only hope I won’t have to farm all these keys, for all my characters again and again. Does it bring some memory??

maybe read

Keys are Bind on Account so can be easily used by your alternate characters to continue your progress through the Vaults.

“Let me check” shoves head underground It looks like:

2 Likes

Yep. It’s on the PTR and anyone can hop in, try out some things, report bugs etc. Every bit helps.

5 Likes

New Dragonriding Races!? NICE!

That’s my fear because that means we’re getting the same amount of content that Shadowlands had but it’s being divided up into these meme patches and given to us in drip form rather than constant flow.

Because they’re constantly hounded for not giving updates?

It is a completely useless post “update” without a date.

Vast majority of their posts are bug fixes, so yeah… people want to see actual update posts with real info/dates.

Their posts are something like … Bug fix/nerf/buff/buff/nerf/bug fix/nerf/bug fix/ “update” with no date.

Shillers gon’ shill

There’s a link to info.

And you go right to the shill comment for answering a dumb question that you asked lmao

1 Like

It was an obvious jab, and not a serious question. Genius. That link in the info give a date? Didn’t think so.

Try harder smarty

Okay, child.

The blue even made fun of the “soon”. Childish is not even understanding what is going on, then trying to comment to make someone look bad, just to look ignorant in the end.

I think you are blowing this wayyyyyyy out of proportion. There wasn’t any sort of malevolence behind Nethaera’s post. You are indeed being the childish one.

5 Likes

LOL… was that stated? No. I stated they even acknowledged “soon”. Jesus, ya’ll gotta go outside and interact with people or something.

I’m replying to someone replying to me… then you chime in and say I’m blowing it out of proportion? LOL again.

You continue to prove my point.

Wut…? If you were referring to this: “Childish is not even understanding what is going on, then trying to comment to make someone look bad, just to look ignorant in the end.” It wasn’t directed towards the blue, it was directed to the moron above.

Someone needs a nap.

Gotta keep people hooked just enough to stay subbed for their fix.

1 Like