Dragonflight PvP is too difficult

Way too many keybinds, they should’ve never let every spec has abilities from the other specs because now there’s way too much stuff to keep track of and use.

They need to simply the talent trees or something, this is a confusing game to play and I doubt anyone would want to watch AWC or any tourney when the gameplay looks like a cheap mobile game with a million flashing lights and buttons.

13 Likes

having control over so many abilities is 1 of the things that makes world of warcraft a unique game and PVP experience

60 Likes

that is a fair criticism though. practice your typing skill and you will improve

3 Likes

It also makes the one of the most viewer unfriendly esports to watch and the least played ones as well.

5 Likes

Agree to disagree

1 Like

Yo, you could always play runescape or something

Bop-It works too

6 Likes

Sounds like LoL is your game.

7 Likes

Just hit a training dummy for an hour and you’ll start to get some muscle memory. 75% of it is knowing what buttons to press and when.

3 Likes

I kind of agree on the keybinds part. I mean I’ve been playing since vanilla and I never had this many binds. It’s insane.

As an rdruid I got to manage my catform abilities and if I spec into more damage I have starfire and starsurge. Having to manage all that with all my heals and shape shifting is a headache and a half.

Don’t expect constructive answers on an arena forum, though. Most here are insecure elitists who only know how to say get good and think hard always means = better no matter what.

8 Likes

I like your shirt

1 Like

As a druid I cannot relate. Might even have lost some.

Yea shaman for a bit more tedious but mainly totems

If there’s too much stuff to keep track of and use then how are you speed running dungeons?

3 Likes

Weird because you just spent the last few months complaining about wotlk and how beta in dragon flight was way better.

1 Like

Yeah, Blizzard should spend next expansion pruning the abilities, that would be pretty epic and not cause people to complain

No its not too difficult. Its just way too unbalanced right now favoring heavily melee and healing. MoP and Cata was way more complex.

Main problem is the dps healing numbers are laughable at best

trash bait
do better next time chief

I don’t think obliterating the players enjoyment of the game will boost esports viewership.

Simplifying gameplay doesn’t necessarily correlate to watching & understanding what’s going on.

Also, lol, if you simplify pvp to the point where it’s just auto attacks, an ultimate, and maybe a selection of 4 or 5 other abilities, lets say like ESO. Then what? WoW gets ported to console with it’s new control layout and exactly what part of it becomes more watchable?

3s will never be something that’s entertaining to watch outside of knowing & playing the game yourself. And idk people watch pve for reasons I assume.

Also you can pick not to have like 50% of the abilities on the talent trees and effectively prune yourself.

1 Like

I think it depends on the class. DH has like 3 keybinds total to function at 3k rating. Similar number of braincells too. Meanwhile shaman GAINS 24 keybinds just from the talent tree. It’s absolutely mind boggling.

1 Like