Dragonflight PTR Pre-patch Events Testing

Starting tomorrow, October 14 at 10:00 a.m. PDT, we will be update the Dragonflight PTR to begin a playtest of pre-patch events:

• The Introductory Quest Line
  • Elemental Storms in Badlands and Un’Goro.
    • These Storms will change the surrounding area’s weather and enhance enemies with additional powers.
  • The Return of Uldaman as a level 60 dungeon.

This playtest will end on the Dragonflight PTR on Sunday, October 16 at 11:59 p.m. PDT.

See you there!

10 Likes

:open_mouth: exciting!

1 Like

I’m gonna be so sad if this will be broken for leveling alts like in legion and I’m wasting my time with 50% buff :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Can we expect the events on prepatch or closer to DF release? Only a couple weeks with a revamped Uldaman is not enough – I want to do it and the events with a bunch of alts.

1 Like

Does everyone have access to PTR Testing or Beta Access is required?

yea! everyone can play ptr

1 Like

Yes, you can simply install from the drop-down menu.

Thanks, I just did and the PTR is up with DragonFlight changes!

1 Like

will evokers be testable on the ptr oct 14th?

5 Likes

Anybody know the item level requirements for Uldaman at 60?

2 Likes

ty man for topic

252 gear? Is this a joke? Even parked characters who cleared ZM back in March will have nothing to look forward to but off-color transmog. :expressionless:

3 Likes

I don’t think that’s correct — 252 is definitely not on par with what has been done in the past. 252 is what…normal raid gear from season 3? That’s not catch up gear, so I don’t think the ilvl is accurate. Maybe just a placeholder.

2 Likes