Dragonflight Hotfixes - June 18

Expansion is nearly over and you’re finally fixing a bug that has been in since launch. Has Blizzard ever had a quality control staff on hand?

Any updates on fixing the “soloable” mythic Battle of Drazzalor for the 2nd to last boss?
If this is supposed to be “Soloable” then it should be.
:confused:

1 Like

Guild banks have been broken since the last Maintenance Release on 5-7-24, creating an issue with players being able to access stored materials. This is resulting in having to farm more materials that isn’t necessary since there is a stockpile that should be accessible, or the players are having to go to the AH to purchase mats to craft/recraft wanted items.

No hotfixes have been announced on this that I am able to find, but issues like mounts making sound (Taivan now awoos), calling for aid while mounted, spell times and a lot of damages reduced and some increased, etc. have been addressed this week. How long is this going to not be addressed?

1 Like

The quest “Site Salvage” remains bugged. No one can interact with the NPCs. It’s required for Sojourner of Waking Shores which is a step towards Taivan. It’s the last thing I need. Really hoping this is being looked into as it’s been about a week with no actual acknowledgement.

how about fixing the dragon riding rostrum and the sw portal to valdraken…
both has been relegated to L70…My dragon riding skill icon , that normally
rides the edge of my mini-map, has been replaced with a shadowlands
covenant icon…lol…come on guys…you’re better than this!

2 Likes

there are imperatives in the basic game that need to be addressed…
rostrum of transformation…sw portal to valdraken…guild banks…
these are basic functions…the first listed is preventing me from
leveling my current alt.

I spend more time in bug forums and finding work arounds than playing the game it was few days ago… we need help here from Blizzard please end the silence.

May 14, 2024

Dungeons

• Azure Vault
    • Fixed an issue causing the time requirement reaching two and three chests on Mythic Keystone difficulty was lower than intended.

Items

• Veteran and Champion track items obtained from outdoor activities should now be eligible for conversion at the Revival Catalyst. This fix is retroactive.
  • Veteran and Champion track rings, necklaces, and armor obtained from outdoor activities should now be eligible for socket upgrades. This fix is retroactive.

Mounts

• Fixed an issue causing the Rostrum of Transformation to require level 70.

Non-player Characters

• Cheered up Thomas Bright who was feeling a little low.

Cataclysm Classic

• Fixed missing text in guildmaster’s Rank Permissions panel so that it is clear that the checkbox controls whether the guild rank is considered an officer rank.
  • Fixed an issue that would cause Cockroach Cabins to be uninteractable, preventing the daily “Roach Coach” quest from being completed.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from interacting with the objects required to complete the “Would You Like Some Flies With That?” daily quest.
  • Mage
    • Fixed a problem with Focus Magic being useable while not talented into it.
    • Living Bomb critical strikes will no longer trigger Ignite. It did not trigger Ignite in original Cataclysm, as even its final detonation was considered periodic damage.
  • Shaman
    • Flametongue Totem will no longer stack with other Spell power increasing effects.
  • Warlock
    • Drain Life will no longer turn its target permanently green until they log out.
3 Likes

Thank you for brightening his day!

2 Likes

Heyo,

Survival Hunter’s Season 4 Tier Set is still considered a downgrade in AOE compared to the Season 3 Tier Set Bonus even with a 40 ilvl difference and barely breaks even in Single Target.

Fury Warriors and Balance Druids Season 4 Tier Sets were adjusted a week ago due to similar issues. Blood DKs and Survival Hunters are still in the same boat.

I know my guild isn’t the only one that has a completely broken guild roster which doesn’t correctly show online status. It’s affecting my entire guild and making it difficult to form up for raid or dungeons. Everyone sees a different subset of the guild online at any given time, including characters that have logged off. Please give us an update on this!

3 Likes

All these hot fixes yet blizz is STILL ignoring the fact they broke guilds and haven’t fixed it… Guild bank, guild repairs, guild roster etc… its been since 10.2.7 launch. Please fix this!!! I know im not the only gm frustrated.

1 Like

same here unfort :frowning: no guild bank/guild roster/guild info/guild news

instead we get a “Guild message of every five minutes:”

1 Like

Ok….but…why?

2 Likes

Gonna fix ground target effects in raida or still nah?

1 Like

Meanwhile in real issues with game. Guild Roster and Bank are now powered by Microsoft Edge for all your reliability needs.

guild roster and bank 2nd week lol

When are the problems in game about guild roster and who is online or not going to get fixed?

3 Likes

Could we get an update on the fixes we are getting today, kindly. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This, funny how its been over a week.