Dragonflight Hotfixes - July 3

[Newsy still hasn’t appeared.It has been over a week now.

Whats microsoft edge? xD

Still no info on WoD garrsion questline bricking the entire game?

Interesting…

I guess I should start up a betting service, based on when people think game breaking bugs will get fixed. Given the track record, i’d be set for life. Thanks blizzard for letting me profit off the inability to fix your game! :3

I didn’t notice this until now.
I had the bugged Champion gear from the weekly quest from the 1st week of season 4. And just noticed they were convert-able.
Glad I didn’t DE them…

Not sure exactly what Loamm Renown issue this hotfix was supposed to address, but I still have no credit for “No Place Like Loamm” despite reaching Renown 20 months ago, and it’s preventing me from completing “A World Awoken.” I’ve filed achievement support tickets and bug reports only to be told, “It’s a known issue. Wait for a fix.”

If this was supposed to be that fix, it didn’t fix the issue for me.

May 20, 2024

WoW Remix: Mists of Pandaria

• Shirts and tabards can now be purchased from Larah Treebender at any Infinite Bazaar, Mei Steadypaw outside the Shrine of Two Moons and the Shrine of Seven Stars, and Hanchoon Yi at Paw’don Village, Honeydew Village, Shrine of Two Moons, and Shrine of Seven Stars.
  • Fixed a bug preventing Timerunners with a legendary Infinite Cloak of Potential from accessing Ordon Sanctuary as intended.
  • Fixed an issue with the spawning of Voress’thalik which prevented the completion of “Devastation Below”.
  • Fixed an issue preventing players from learning Amber Pterrordax.
  • Fixed a bug causing Gulp Frogs to unintentionally drop Lesser Charms of Good Fortune.
  • Enemy power scaling, particularly in group content, has been adjusted to be less aggressive. This is particularly applicable in the player level 40 - 70 range, before players have been able to power up their cloak, upgrade their gems, and increase their item level.
  • Gear drop-rates have been improved from world rares, rare elites, and quests. This will help players who have had their item levels fall behind as leveling speed increases, especially at higher levels when cloak bonus experience is powered up.
    • Developers’ notes: This will also increase player Bronze and appearance acquisition by increasing the number of items to place into the Unraveling Sands for additional Bronze.
  • The first-time bonus for queueing each LFR wing will grant a Thread of Experience in addition to the existing Lesser Bronze Cache.
    • Developers’ notes: This should improve LFR as a viable choice for leveling main characters and alts, without players feeling like they need to grind the same LFR wing repeatedly.
  • We have added bonus experience to each boss in normal dungeons and scenarios so they are a viable alternative to questing. Bonus experience has also been adding to the last boss of Heroic Scenarios. Heroic dungeon bosses will continue to drop bonus experience.
  • We’ve increased the number of prismatic gems dropped from bosses in normal and heroic scenarios and dungeons.
    • Developers’ notes: The increased stamina offered by Legendary Prismatic gems boosts player survivability considerably.
  • We have increased the Bronze granted from all qualities of Bronze Caches by 25%.
    • Developers’ notes: These caches are available from a wide variety of sources, both solo and group. This includes the Minor Bronze Cache, Lesser Bronze Cache, Bronze Cache, and Greater Bronze Cache.
  • Fixed an issue where Sha-Skin Vestment was marked as Cosmetic instead of Cloth armor.
1 Like

is the visual bug for seeing the cloak by others from the toy gonna be fixed ?

We have increased the Bronze granted from all qualities of Bronze Caches by 25%.

This isn’t enough to compete with the frog charm turn ins. This should be like 250%.

Gear drop-rates have been improved from world rares, rare elites, and quests. This will help players who have had their item levels fall behind as leveling speed increases, especially at higher levels when cloak bonus experience is powered up.

Developers’ notes: This will also increase player Bronze and appearance acquisition by increasing the number of items to place into the Unraveling Sands for additional Bronze.

Ah yes, the 25 bronze per piece sure adds up when upgrading a single piece of gear 1 time costs anywhere from 3000 to 9000 bronze.

Gear drop-rates have been improved from world rares, rare elites, and quests. This will help players who have had their item levels fall behind as leveling speed increases, especially at higher levels when cloak bonus experience is powered up.

This does nothing when you already have 346 and are hard gated by snail speed Bronze acquisition.

Surely there’s more changes coming right?

There’s no way you can be this out of touch. Exploit or not, I’m not here to argue that, but the people who did that literally have received hundreds of thousands of Bronze to upgrade their gear, they have full sets and those who did not do the frogs don’t get invited to heroic/mythic raids.

It’s a limited time event, this doesn’t mean we should have to play every single day for 93 days. Nobody should have to choose between 5 mounts or upgrading their weapon by 14 item levels in a limited time event. Let people have fun.

6 Likes

/r/theydidthemath

I saw it this morning.

and survival tier set when?

2 Likes

All this does is punish people like me who quested the first few days and reward the people who exploited frogs.

Are you guys serious? I’m just gonna buy the mounts and quit remix. Y’all are so tone deaf and want to punish people who don’t exploit and let those who exploit keep their ill gotten gains.

Not cool.

Not to mention you didn’t fix any of the scaling issues at 70 where level 70s are doing 1/10th of the damage of a level 20 and mechanics that are supposed to do negligible damage are doing millions and one shotting 70s.

6 Likes

You sure didn’t. Tanked as a level 67 druid and still getting 1-shot.

Please actually fix this before you say it’s fixed.

3 Likes

Sha-skin Regalia is still bugged. Not only can you not preview the chestpiece because of them being marked as cosmetic instead of cloth, It’s not even the correct one with 3D assets that warlocks got in MoP, but the weird no sleeves one (only referring to the LFR version). Trying to use this set on my shadow priest and didnt even get the chestpiece.

So “cool” you are spending resources “fixing” this temporary diversion, meanwhile the actual core game we literally pay for is still bug ridden…Dont mess up Warbands messing around with this silly FOMO MOP stuff, repriotitize and do 11.0 right

“Dragonflight Hotfixes”

-_-

2 Likes

May 22, 2024

Non-Player Characters

• Doc Nanners in Valdrakken will again offer players “A Cataloger’s Paradise” upon reaching Renown 8 with the Dragonscale Expedition.

WoW Remix: Mists of Pandaria

• Added clarity to the quest “The Great Water Hunt” to speak with Mudmug before gathering water.
  • Nostwin now sells Glyph of Shadow for Priests.
  • Fixed an issue preventing the quest “Where are My Reinforcements?” from proceeding as expected.
  • Improved the respawn rate and treasure from rares and rare elites across Pandaria.
  • Increased the amount of bronze and raised the drop chance for threads of time from airborne bronze.
  • Fixed an issue where players who faction-changed could not use the group finder for dungeons and scenarios.
  • Fixed an issue preventing the quest “Riding the Skies” from granting the appropriate Cloud Serpent mount.
  • Fixed an issue causing Wise Mari in the Temple of the Jade Serpent to not spawn Corrupt Living Water as intended.
  • Hutia was out of control in the Jade Forest, and has been convinced to relax a bit and stop hitting so hard.
1 Like

Even ignoring the fact you are blatantly ignoring feedback about the frog farmers, the lack of retroactive achievement rewards, and the upgrade cost of gear.

How on earth are we a week into this and you STILL haven’t fixed raid boss unavoidable damage doing 25+ Million damage? Seriously?

Groups are having to avoid letting the blue beam even touch the fog beast on Durumu in Normal+ because just it appearing causes an instant raid wipe. Part of the entire raid mechanic is uncovering the fog beasts, and this causes a single person making a mistake (which isn’t even a mistake - it’s THE INTENDED RAID MECHANIC) wiping the raid because of scaling issues.

Dark Animus is just messed up in every regard and pretty much REQUIRES a frog exploiter to clear.

The lightning lance on the quilen fight does 30+ Million damage and is unavoidable.

There are HUNDREDS more of examples and y’all are trying to ignore it and actually blamed us in previous patch notes saying we just aren’t using stamina gems. Newsflash, even with stamina gems, 30 million damage is still a one shot.

Here is an example:

Note the chat log. I took 43 million damage from the stormcloud. The spear landed on me so the first tick of the stormcloud was unavoidable damage for me.

2 Likes

Ouch! That’s gotta hurt. Glad the issue is fixed, though.
Same goes for Wise Mari.

It isn’t - is my point.

They haven’t even acknowledged the scaling issues causing things like this. The only acknowledgement we got was a pot shot in the hotfix notes telling us to use stamina gems.