Dragonflight Hotfixes - July 22

if those tethers were able to work in combat it would eliminate a lot of headaches

1 Like

Can you hotfix the erroneous decision to make maximum level guild achievements no longer attainable for the next two months of Dragonflight where level 80 is not possible yet? The support article calls 10.2.7 the “pre-patch” which breaks with over a decade of precedent. 11.x is the ACTUAL pre-patch. A lot of people were trying to get their guilds the 8th tab before the expansion and you just kicked us in the teeth.

So for just under 20 dollars via a WoW Token, I can get the pride item? I’m scraping by to try and keep my head above 100k G, let alone 250 for a toy.

:\

June 11, 2024

Player versus Player

• Paladin
    • Fixed an issue that caused Blessing of Sacrifice to not break Psychic Scream.

Havoc demon hunter still has a 4% aura nerf meant for pvp that was mistakenly applied to pve a couple weeks ago. Can we have any word on that being fixed?

June 12, 2024

Classes

• Fixed an issue where a tiny dagger was appearing when casting a variety of spells and abilities.
  • Fixed an issue where the low noise variant of Frozen Orb was not being used inside raids and dungeons.

Player versus Player

• Evoker
    • Fixed an issue preventing Chrono Loop from being used in some locations, including many areas in Black Rook Hold Arena.
1 Like

June 13, 2024

Achievements

• Fixed an issue causing some achievement-related creatures to despawn in Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope.
1 Like

So, you can get 1850 for pvp enchant mog next season…? So it’s free basically. Yeah cause the pvp community needs welfare pvp chant mogs. I don’t like this change

Guess I’m feeling annoyed about everything all the sudden today. Well I’ll just uhh take the last of my edibles or something idk…

Idk what’s wrong like I probably said this like 10 times w/o even realizing it. Yayy schizophrenia

Huge. Anyway, havoc demon hunter still has a 4% dps nerf meant for pvp that was mistakenly applied to pve a couple weeks ago. Can we have any word on that being addressed sometime soon?

Blizzard not making any pvp changes is hilarious.

or pve changes to fix the pvp changes that effected pve

1 Like

June 18, 2024

Dungeons and Raids

• Uldaman: Legacy of Tyr
    • Emberon
      • Fixed an issue where Purging Flames precast visual effect was not matching the spawn location of the beam.

Fix the 4% pve nerf to havoc please

1 Like

does anyone actually play this game with sound turned on?

Yes i do. Hearing a sound effect means i can determine things in game, in content with high visual load. Hearing a sound effect that completely removed my ability to hear other effects was very painful.

Yeah, I play with sound on too. Audio cues are often a part of instance mechanics so I rely on them a lot, especially since I don’t use addons or weakauras to do the thinking for me.

I have very little experience playing as BM. I started using it as a secondary spec when SV became melee. I have been a main MM hunter since BC, and (without much effort), I can do 150-200% DPS as BM now. I would go with that for the time being if I were in your shoes.

WTB weekly PVP tuning. I swear Blizzard doesn’t play this game at all. PvP has been absolute dog for the last 10 years.

Not me, I know I didn’t report that sound bug as I am deaf and I leave my computer perma-muted by not having speaker plugged in.

1 Like

July 3, 2024

Achievements

• What’s Down There? now requires 1 Massive Lunker (was 2).
  • That’s not a Fish… now requires 5 Massive Lunkers (was 10).
  • We’re Going to Need a Bigger Harpoon now requires 10 Massive Lunkers (was 25).

Items

• Ominous Conch cooldown lowered to 1 minute (was 5 minutes).
  • Increased the drop rate of Ominous Conch found in Tuskarr Tackle Boxes.
  • Ominous Conch now has a maximum stack size of 20.
    • Developers’ notes: Ominous Conch used to have a maximum stack size of 20 in earlier patches, and that was removed. Since we’re putting the max back on it, we think it’s best to also reduce the associated achievement requirements and cooldown.
1 Like