Dragonflight Dungeon Preview: A Bounty of Adventure Ahead

Dragonflight Dungeon Preview: A Bounty of Adventure Ahead

Face new challenges and adventures in the Dragon Isles with four new level-up dungeons and four maximum-level dungeons. Danger, malice, and perhaps a bit of loot are yours to discover.

View Full Article

4 Likes

It needs to rain loot so we feel like our time isn’t wasted. Thanks!

5 Likes

They look absolutely gorgeous.

1 Like

Looks great guys and girls, keep it up

But will the old dungeons associated with the same assets getting updated or have transmog rewards which are needed for the dozens of race/class combinations?

I see a lot of what appear to be interior spaces with hallways and low ceilings. RIP my camera

This pic reminds me of coldarra :dracthyr_uwahh_animated:

These looks absolutely amazing and grandiose

I want to fight enemies on the back of a super giant dragon again.

I remember now why TBC was awesome. It was the Hubs with 3-4 dungeons each. The Boss loot tables that kept you running those dungeons and how much teamwork they took. From all I’ve seen so far of Dragonflight, a lot of good, but my wow, TBC and Wrath, MOP, are dead. The style of gameplay and teamwork will never return. I should just accept that and move on to see if someone somewhere will build another game like that but vastly improved.

I love games that shower you in loot. It doesn’t even matter if the loot is important. It just feels good…Diablo series nails this.

Hope level up dungeons actually… level you up and not just wow that wasnt worth it and back to chromie world quests in wod :frowning:

1 Like