Dragonflight Campaign Progress is 9/10

If I click the campaign summary it recounts the “Rebel Resurgence” events, but I do not see that on the pop up when I hover over the Dragonflight campaign. It shows only 9 chapters, not 10 like the quests would indicate. Also the collapse-able option for Blue Dragonflight quests persists even though I completed those.

2 Likes

I’m having the exact same issue

Same issue here and I beleive I have done all quests. Though I have not gotten furblogs to 100 language yet.

Having same issue, I reported a while back but no response from the support team. This is what I see.

Also seeing this, and I’ve completed every campaign quest including the Blue Dragonflight quest line and killing Sarkareth in Aberrus. Definitely looks like a bug.

same here i need some help :frowning:

I thought this would be fixed with the new patch. I’m still at 9/10.

I opened a ticket and got an automated response.
One of the things they told me to do is use the wowhead quest tracker. It’s showing I didn’t do any of the Blue Dragon quests, but I did them all. So I’m wondering if there isn’t something buggy on blizz’s end with this.
It would be really great if someone would just let us know.

I’ve done everything imaginable even the furbulg rep I’m still nine out of 10

I just logged in again and it no longer shows any campaign quests but it still has Blue Dragon flight with a + but nothing shows when I click it.
So for the moment the 9/10 is gone, so hoping that’s good at least.

Yup, same thing here. “Blue Dragonflight” (with nothing under it) is still visible, but the completed campaign info is now gone.

1 Like

As others have noted here, I am no longer seeing the 9/10 campaign progress but Im still seeing the blue dragonflight quest dropdown even though I did all the quests for it (excluding the one tied to Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa’s Rest). If I click the dropdown plus nothing shows up.