Dragonflight Alpha is Now Live

Alpha me, please. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Dragon fly looks great! i really hope you guys expand this to every other mounts, it really feels and looks like its not keeping away from other players and the world feels like there ppl in it instead of ppl just jumping on a mount and sitting int he air PLEASE EXPAND THIS TO ALL MOUNTS

1 Like

Very much so all there doing is showing it off no bug reports while they are on stream plus they broke the game last week going in to the capital city showing off before they where to be in that area

1 Like

Any details on what the upcoming Phase 3 will include; classes, professions, etc?

1 Like

Look forward to seeing final product of talent system!

1 Like

The problem I have with this game is the fact that they have all of these past expansions and tons and tons of zones and dung that are left to just sit there and rot unless its some out of the blue timewalking.
Why not have weekly dung changes and pull old ones into the mix and maybe make some new gear or gear worth going for

or making the gear you recieve from past dung it lvl to be the same as the current lvl or around
 Change the difficulties based on skill
 like there is sooo much you can do with stuff that is already created why
 why do you make us do the same 5 new dung over and over

2 Likes

It is terrible. Go watch shadow priest and evoker game play. they are OP and shadow priest wrecks evoker 90% of the time too so that just shows how bad they are at making any balance in this game. Another failed xpac at best is all we can hope for. They won’t listen to players feedback, even though the players are the only reason this company is still here because we give them none stop chances to make a good xpac

Yep and nothing will happen to them

Fix Priest Trees now.

is there a set schedule on new alpha content release. Also really enjoying the talent trees ive seen so far. I like how theres situational talents to take and not just cookie cutter nonsense of 7 talents. One thing I would like to point out, and i feel a lot of people who play the priest class would agree, SWD should be a standard priest ability.

I have a few survival hunter recommendations.

1. Get rid of kill shot. Make Arcane shot useable without an equipped bow (or make bows able to be equipped offhand) and it just becomes empowered on targets who have less than 20% health, but it’s empower is somewhere between 40-75% of what kill shot would normally do. Things that would have empowered kill shot before now empower arcane shot instead. WHY: It makes a more viable rotation than what exists now while promoting use of a largely neglected ability. (Or get rid of arcane shot and alter killshot to work similar). There are other ways the empower could be implemented too, such as maintain current ratios while having a cooldown after each empower, so basically arcane shot just turns into kill shot, when kill shot would be up.

2. “Survivalist” toggle ability. The effects are as follows: While active you gain 90%(80/70?) damage reduction to all damage-over-time damage. You also gain movement speed reduction proportional to the damage mitigated(up to being basically at a stand still). WHY: This ability would embody the idea of “survival”, and would require real consideration to use well.

3. (This one has no real reason for it other than something I want, and it might not actually be reasonable) About 3 more points for the survival hunter tree for the current Dragonflight tree that has been released at the time of this posting. I think that would make up for how poor the current setup is.

Roll back the soar nerf. Stop telling players how to have fun. Controlling players fun fails every time blizz has tried. Soar as it was was fine there was nothing wrong with it. The players didn’t care about it’s speed blizzard does. This is a non problem blizz makes and nerfing it makes it less fun.

Druids and worgen we’re able to mount a n maw
Humans have 10% exp gain
The soar ability is on a 5 min CD it’s fine as it was.

5 Likes

alpha testing has become a way of product advertisment for blizzard you have to be a bellular level shill or asmongold level controlled opposition shill to qualify. The beta is when they start letting normies in and even then usually only good goy normies at best, most of whom won’t bug report (not that we have a QA team to fix anything they would find) and will spend their testing time pretending they were the aforementioned advertisements on less popular twitch streams or playing the game so they have an edge on their own guildies / do server first races. Those of the community who take the experience with some level of expertise and earnest interest in improving the in game experience for years to come will undoubtedly be shouted down by the loud shills with many followers and be ignored by blizzard. many such cases, see BFA, see SL see Legion, see wod.

1 Like

I’m in alpha and I’m like neither of the people. I don’t stream or have a web site. I’m just a normal average player. I was also in shadowlands and BFA testing

How much did you have to bribe them with?

Nothing but I have been playing wow since the first month it came out.

if you get any cool items do you get to keep them

True, but regular individuals have been able to get into Alpha. I know some folks that aren’t streamers that got in. It’s just the luck of the draw, I guess. Opting in might increase your chances. That’s what the folks that I know did.

Nope, it all gets wiped once Alpha/Beta is over lol

I idnt and wont , beta players will tell us to buy or not to buy