[UPDATED JANUARY 24] Dragonflight: 10.0.5 Content Update Notes

hunter mains in shambles, scrambling to the arenas to get their wins before they need to do more than DT rapid fire to win xD

Honestly, this patch needs more cowbell as in more druid updates/changes. Maybe re-redo one of their masteries once more for good measure.

1 Like

That dragon is hungry for gnome.

:panda_face:

1 Like

I’m just starting to really love feral for this expansion and I’m really hoping to see it in MDI this year, but I just read through the LONG laundry list of changes to feral/druid tree and I can’t say I’m too excited about it. I’m a bit nervous about all the talent changes and wondering how it will play out. They seem like they are getting a buff in some areas but if the talent changes aren’t as cohesive it may just turn out to be a nerf overall.

Fix Resto shaman. Worst class gets 0 buffs!!!

1 Like

I don’t see anything in the notes for client performance improvements or a fix for the stutter? Any word Blizzard?

Cosmetics are fun and all for some but your game client needs optimization. DF runs terribly compared to anything before it and it started with prepatch.

People are downright unsubbing over it as you can see in that thread, and a simple Google search.

Yet you stay silent.
Thought things were going to be different?

3 Likes

Beta is basically just people wanting a sneak peek at the new content. They’re not there to report anything, they’re just there be like “Yippee!” and “Suck it plebs, I got into beta”.

Very few people actually do what the beta is intended for, that’s probably why it’s a mess when the game goes live.

5 Likes

not like blizzard even attempts to balance things despite beta feedback. Don’t blame the players for the company’s bad management.

4 Likes

You’ve got a lot of nerve pointing fingers at beta testers, given how Blizzard has completely ignored all feedback for the last 5 years.

5 Likes

Would be awesome if the Quest text window can also be adjusted in Edit Mode.

2 Likes

With zero responses. This is what druids had to deal with coming into DF.

Common (white) and Poor (grey) quality equipment can now be used for transmogrification. These items will now become bind-on-equip.

Could have easily added in being able to mog holiday items all year round with this update. I don’t get why they’re dragging their feet with this simple option.

4 Likes

I personally love the way it plays, it’s just crap damage atm which really sucks.

I second that. Very disappointed at reading the notes and frost mage getting shafted…

Am I wrong though in saying that some (if not a majority) of players only go in there just to check it out and not bothering to give constructive feedback?

If it’s valid constructive feedback, my blame falls squarely on Blizzard’s willful ignorance to make changes that benefit the player base.

If it’s just “This class OP Blizz, fix now!” or “I just wanted to see the new content and it looks beautiful” then the blame falls squarely on the player base for not reporting back anything of value.

Lastly, there are players that go in, solely to get a leg up on raiding, or make a map of the fastest route to max level. Sure, they’ll report back if the bosses hit too hard or have too much health, but those are mainly your world firsts.

We really need more druid forms, especially from the old legion mage tower, please :frowning:

1 Like

I’m not seeing any performance improvements for the game client.

Would this be in the patch notes? I would assume they are going to be fixing the graphical stutter going on since prepatch?

No changes for devastation evokers? I thought i saw something in a previous post

Another nerf to the assassination rogue? Have you ever seen the tables? bro

The penalties to solo shuffle leaving matches gonna kill it.