Dragon Riding QUICK Guide!

So I know a lot of people are having issues with Dragon Riding. I wanted to make a quick video on how I do it. Not the best way maybe, but it works and its how I learned.

Im not a pro, and not particularly good at the game but I like to HELP people that get down about the game. If I find a way, you cant too, cause Im OLD. LOL.

If you like it, please bump this thread and give it a “Heart” so others can find it. This is NOT a promotion for my OLD AF channel. I dont even stream. Its just a quick guide to help people.

(BE SURE TO COMMENT SO THE THREAD GETS MOVED UP!)

20 Likes

Thanks for helping. I don’t see why anyone would have an issue now after watching it.

1 Like

Thx lets keep it going.

1 Like

Point mouse towards sky, 2 vigors get you up 300yrds. You can soar to mostly anywhere on the map for questing.

1 Like

Some of us don’t have full use of our hands and wrists…I have to wear braces almost all day long due to damage to my hands and wrists…normal flying allowed me to go up get in line to where I wanted to go and put on auto fly…can’t do that with this dragon flying…guess blizzard didn’t think of disabled player base with this now.

1 Like

Using a gamepad would fix that issue for you

1 Like

Yeah it would

1 Like

Thank you so much for making this video! You explained things really really helpfully. I only just barely started flying so this is super helpful to jump start me.

1 Like

Hey man, this was for you!

I’ll just bump because this is important and everyone should see it.

I figured out this stuff on my own by chance, but it’s always nice to have guides.

1 Like

Thx. I want peeps to have fun, not be frustrated.

Too late. People are tired of subpar and stolen content(Yes dragon riding was stolen from guild wars 2) from what was once a premium game but is now in my opinion on its deathbed.

Another big issue with is dragon riding is all the crashes that DC players when using the Dragon to fly …many players are getting DC’ed cause of this now…seems to happen a lot when they land or take off …that kind of thing makes player base a bit ticked off now…esp when it was noted over and over in Beta and PTR …

Thank you for the video! Wish I could save it to come back to. Ended up having to bookmark the video here so I can attempt to on Monday, when I will have time to commit to enter Dragon Isles again.

1 Like

I am old too but so what I can fly as same as the top gun movie. Zoom feel like I ride the jet. zooooom!

1 Like

Ha ha! Im with ya. Im so old my Bible is personally autographed.

1 Like