Draenei Guild concept (looking for feedback)

Hello everyone,

Over the last year, I have come and looked at the forums looking to see if any Draenei guilds pop up. Over this time I have seen a few topics about others looking as well and so I have decided to come up with a concept for a guild I think would be fun to make and would give people looking for it a place to go. This is a basic idea so far and I am looking for feedback and interested people to see if it is something that should be done. Let’s face it making a guild is no easy task and it’s always better with people to help. So let me know what you think.

Possible name: Sha’tar Bulwark

Ranks:

High Exarch - GM

Council of Exarchs - Officers Max of 4 one who each section Artificers, Auchenai, Rangari, and Vindicators. (maybe another for shamans as well?)

Emissary- those of trusted status who go out and represent the guild

A’dota-ke (Reliable One)- the next rank up.

Faithful- those who have proven themselves and are full members of the guild

Pilgrim- Those coming to join the Bulwark seeking to earn their place.

Within the guild and outside of rank will be the 4(5 if including shamans) secs this will be treated as side stories and RP. leaders of these secs under Exarchs can be given fancy titles. (I.E Grand priest or something.)

RP hubs could be the Exodar and Shadowmoon Vally in Draenor could be used as a stand-in for what the Azuremyst Isle might look like today OR what could be built by the guild in time to come.

The guild’s mission is to protect the Draenei way of life and to do everything possible to rebuild their home and protect the Alliance. While working with the Army of the Light, they are not a part of it but will accept Lightforged. Broken will also be welcome. Above all, they follow Velen and his co-leaders.

Discord for guild ideas and discussions: https://discord.gg/puUwkPxn

7 Likes

I like the concept! RP in Azuremyst Isle ? :smiley:

Just made one, so people can jump in if they want to help.

2 Likes

Out of curiosity what’s your guild’s stance on Broken? :slight_smile:

1 Like

They would be completely welcomed

3 Likes

Heya. Krokul RPer here. This little Discord community has been a lot of fun so far, and I’ve run into friends both old and new. I’d highly recommend checking it out.

4 Likes

+1 for this. While I won’t be joining as I run my own guild (non-RP) there definitely needs to be some more serious Draenei roleplay out there. Especially if people are actually following lore and not just making a cluster of blue, horny humans. (literally and figuratively)

Great news everyone, the guild has been made!

Drae Gamera (Exile’s Path) is now made in game and accepting Draenei wishing to join. Expect a forum post soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes