Dracthyr missing shoulder customization options

I have beta access but I’m not allowed to post on the beta forums for some reason. I have noticed that there are two or more Dracthyr shoulder armor customization options missing that have been shown in the Dracthyr customization preview.
(They are in the third image shown here: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/news/23826544/dragonflight-preview-a-closer-look-at-the-dracthyr )

I do not understand why these aren’t in game yet. The game releases very soon and we’re missing options probably because someone just forgot to add them. Please fix this!

3 Likes

I’ve noticed this aswell, the red dragon shoulders, my assumption is that it’s either completely removed or a shoulder transmog from a dungeon or drop…

But I hope it’s not removed cause in beta it’s missing…

Probably because there must always be customization options they show off that never get added to the game.

They’ve literally been doing this since Legion. They were showing off new customization options even towards the end of Legion that never got added and are just lost on the cutting room floor.

They waste so many resources on cut customization options and transmog appearances.