Dracthyr evokers are arguably the best toon ever

So much dracthyr hate, i wager in the Demon Hunter you’re a garbage class and animations. At least i move like a standing dragon. You move like a figurine with a grounding stick up the whazoo. I’m a mages greatest competitor, you’re annoying. What is damaging me when i fight you Demon Hunter? Your cheesy weapons that they probably boost your fel energy like all your other abilities?

2 Likes

After I’ve wanted drakonids for so long, dracthyr felt like they came up incredibly short and disappointed me a lot. I remember originally making fun of the leak about them because I would’ve sworn they were just modified off of someone’s Second Life assets. Oops.

And while I like the CONCEPT of what they were going for with visages, restricting them to a human/belf look was massively disappointing as a horde fan. I feel like that perception of what’s normal/monster is flipped horde-side, so when you’re rolling a horde dracthyr that’s ostensibly supposed to be bonding with your faction, taking a form that looks like an outsider race (or worse, an enemy race) sends a bad message of “I don’t want to look like you”.

And no worthwhile transmog options, either. If you’re not interested in the barbershop armor aesthetic, you’re screwed. :frowning:

2 Likes

Yup. Typical Blizzard monkey paw-ing things. People have wanted a dragon-race for along time, but we get this instead.

Folks would’ve enjoyed if they just gave us Drakonids as a playable race- not even a new class, and able to be dressed up in armor. People would’ve loved that!

Drakonid warriors would’ve been really cool to have.

1 Like

That’s a matter of taste .op.

1 Like

Yeah, this is all opinion. If I’m DPS I prefer my mage, but prevoker is insanely fun and probably my favorite heal spec there’s ever been in the game.

1 Like

This is incorrect as Vulpera exist.

1 Like

It depends on the gender of the dracthyr visage form. The female visage form is human. The male visage form is a blood elf. Mine has a male visage form, so blood elf it is.

2 Likes

Yeah, the little ugly chihuahua/fox that’s all bark no bite

okay but… scalies

Foxes exist. EZ CLAP!

Vulpera are better.

Is that supposed to be a positive?

1 Like

yes, also yes

I like my skinny evoker.
That being said, there should be a dracnoid option for ppl who want it