Dracthyr characterization's a bit rushed

I was just thinking that, he’s responsible for a lot, but he was also a child. This is what happens when Deathwing let his nepotistic toddler loose on the world.

By his OWN choice he took on the responsibilities of an adult and so much more. Is it fair? Maybe not, but who ever said that life in a Crapsack World is fair?

2 Likes

I did think it was funny/tacky that our meetings were under Deathwing’s chin and next to… whatever the one in the lake is supposed to be? Back scale or whatever.

Grade A diplomatic genius.

“You wouldn’t butcher me and string up my remains on display if I went mad and tried to destroy the world, would you?”

“Don’t be ridiculous, of course we would.”

9 Likes

We done worse to lesser threats by the way. For some copper and a pair of worn pants

Now that I think about it, if the Dracthyr have been dormant for 20 000 years, at least they must had heard about the Trolls back then, wouldn’t they ? And maybe about the Titanforged, though I guess those were mostly confined to their respective Titan facilities

1 Like

So far I believe it’s Emberthal has had some great quests in the actual DF zones or going to old man Neltharion’s libraries and Malygos’s libraries to try to figure out what happened.

While the starting zone was rushed I feel like this may become an expansion long story that could actually be fun.