Dracarys Productions- LF raiders to prog through H!

Hi there!

My name is Danielle and I am the GM of Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow (horde)

:dragon:A little about the guild::dragon:

Guild was founded back during legion and had about 20+ members strong within the first month of formation. Throughout the next few months, numbers continued to grow and guild made it 5/11 before members started to fall out because content was becoming dull. Raid group disbanded before completion.

Start of BFA we started back up with recruitment and got a handful of people, but wasn’t able to get enough for FULL RAID GROUPS.

Most have been pugs or raiding with other guilds. Back in March of this year, the rest of the raiders and myself ended up xfering to another server to be apart of another raiding guild as I had to much RL stuff going on.

I recently xfered my mains back to my guild to try and rebuild the guild…

my goal is to build up an ENGAGING FUN FRIENDLY community. Looking to have a more laid back casual guild that engages in everything from end game content that focuses on raiding/mythic progression as well as mog/mount runs, leveling, pvp, expeditions, etc. I am looking for fun friendly people to join the guild.
Might also be interested in running some classic

:fire:Raid Information::fire:
Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30pm EST
Need Healers (ALL CLASSES) DPS ( ALL CLASSES) and FILL IN TANKS(MAIN DPS SPEC)

Currently the guild is lacking players that are consistently online, so please if you are interested be patient while I recruit more players.

If you would like to hear more information, please feel free to add me on bnet or discord.

Bnet-Glidergirl90#1793
Discord- Glidergirl90#7366

I look forward to speaking to you soon :smiley: