Dracarys Productions-LF Core Players

Hi There!

First off, i would like to thank you for taking the time to read this post.

Here is a little about the guild:

Dracarys Productions on Bleeding-Hollow is a smaller casual guild full of mature adults. We are still “rebuilding” after I (GM) had to take some personal time away from my guild. Joined up with another guild and continued to progress through current content. I came back to my guild 2 months ago and have been actively recruiting and helping those gear/level.

Our main goal is to be engaging, have fun, and kill stuff. We have our group of people that are more casual players, those who are still leveling, etc.

But we are looking for people to join our core mythic+ teams and raid team to push keys and push to get AOTC.

We also do some pvp, mount/mog runs, achievement hunting, etc.

We currently raid 2 nights a week,
Tuesday/Thursday-8:30-11:00pm EST

I am always available for contact either on bnet or discord. Thank you for reading my post and i look forward to speaking to you!

Bnet-glidergirl90#1793
Discord-glidergirl#7366

I may be returning from a break soon. I am woefully under-geared as I stopped playing sometime around December 2018, came back maybe April for a couple of weeks, and then stopped again.

I play super casually, I’m a single mom so life has a way of getting in the way. I was looking at guilds on Bleeding Hollow as I have family that raids over here (mythic raiding, not my style), and another friend who plays over here casually.

I’m laid back, drama free, totally wacky and fun. I have a herd of toons around the 110 level, so if there’s a particular class or role you’re looking for, I might be persuaded. :slight_smile: (my other favorite class to play is druid and I can play any spec except boomkin).

Alykii#1736

/cheers

Hi there! I would love to chat some more, i sent you a friend request on bnet :slight_smile:

I think you would be a good fit! i know all to well that IRL stuff comes first. I am recruiting core members as well as casuals so :slight_smile:

Hey, Kanielese! I got some questions for you. I’ll be up front and say its not for an invite, as I run my own guild. But, rather I’d like to have GM chat.

If I could be so bold to tell you to add me #samtherogue1373

my guilds sort of stopped raiding for a while now, so was wondering if you guys needed a raid tank and heals/tank for mythic+?

Hey there! shoot me on battlenet or discord so we could talk some more :slight_smile: could use another tank/heals but i would love to chat with ya