(dps/tank) looking to reroll

Hey guys, I’m looking to reroll. I would like to find a guild I can eventually raid with but for the moment I think it would be cool to find a group to at least reroll / level with and maybe hit up some mythic + and such end game.

I’m fine with playing any class so even if you are a guild looking for a specific class to fill out your roster and don’t mind some one leveling up from scratch feel free to let me know!

I’ve been playing the game since TBC and raiding since wrath, I’ve raided mainly as a dps and a tank, I’ve not done much healing but may consider it.

I’ve done mythic raiding on and off since it came out and while I’m not sure I want to jump into mythic for the remainder of this tier I would certainly like to jump into it again at some point.

2 Likes

bumpity bump bump

Hey we are looking for DPS for our Saturday raid or a mage for our T/W raid -

Knights of the Alliance is recruiting all people, all specs, all roles, for our raiding, Mythic+, and PvP teams.

KotA has been around since the early days of Vanilla WoW and we have raiding in every tier since that time, attempting or beating every raid as it was current content. Every so often, as with anyone with a life, we have backed off of raiding due to real life events or because an expansion sucked (looking at you BFA). During Legion, we were a top 10 guild on Lightbringer and top 5 Alliance guild. However, as always, our goal has never been to actually reach these heights, they are just obtainable with the right group of individuals around us. As such, here are the rules for KotA members -

1. We were all prior military. As such, we tend to act like it. We bark orders and we expect things to be done when we say it. But that also includes all of the fun stuff. If you were ever in the military, you know exactly what I’m talking about.
  2. We swear. A lot. An obscene amount, actually. If that hurts your psyche, then we aren’t the guild for you.
  3. We are also a family guild. My dad, my mom, my 3 older brothers, my 2 little brothers, and my sister all play WoW and are all in this guild. Once upon a time, we also boasted having my Uncle, my Aunt, and my Cousin all in guild as well. Those familiar relationships tend to grow towards people who join our guild, but especially with those who have been in the military.
  4. Because 1 and 3, we also tend to give everyone around us alot crap. We trash talk you if you screw up a pull. We give you crap if you fall down on the elevator boss. Expect to have alot of fun while in guild but expect that fun to come at your expense.
  5. We are a family. As such, we help each other out. We farm materials if you need to level your professions, we help you out if you are trying to get a specific item, we bring cauldrons, feasts, codex’s, etc. From the moment you join, expect us to treat you as your family would treat you.
  6. Which brings me to our final rule - If you sign up for something, we expect you to be there. We understand things come up and we know that real life is far more important that WoW, but we just ask that you give us a heads up if something is happening and you’re gonna be late or won’t be able to show up. We aren’t heartless, you know.

If you’ve made it through the rules for harmonious living in KotA, then you might have a place with us.

We are going to be raiding Normal raids, then switching over to Heroics, then onward to Mythic, every raid tier. Our raid times are Tuesday/Wednesday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST for our main raid and Saturday, 5-8 PST/8-11EST, for our second raid. For M+, our guild focuses on getting our guild members through KSM, and then pushing to see how high we can go. We currently have a team training to join the Mythic Dungeon Invitational in August/September to see how high they can do. Finally, for PvP, we do RBG’s every Monday, Arenas on Thursday, and our goal is between 1800-2100 every season. In fact, there are some that are shooting for 2400 this next season.

We are currently looking for a mage. Our guild boasts the best healing core on the server and many of our DPS are top 10 for their class/spec. So, if bullet points up above sounds good to you, hit me up. We always invite the person, not the class or spec.

If you are interested, reach out to me at my BNID - FallenAngel#1436

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 11/11N 4/11H pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info LemLock#1686 Chetaria#11739 Ammunrae#1436”

Will work on contacting those who have responded soon, for now here is a bump.

Hi Anrius,

If you are looking for a guild, we are welcoming range dps to come join Unvanquished on Proudmoore [A]. We are a semi-casual guild that make it a goal to hit AOTC every patch. Currently, we are 7/11H & 11/11N in SFO. We raid on Weds & Fri at 8-11 PST. All other non-raid nights you’ll find us running keys to have our members get KSM and 15s for the Vault.

If you have to level a new alt and get them geared up, we welcome that too.
If you want to find out more about us, check us out at discord.gg/WBGE3nrq3Y
You can also reach me at Bnet: Cronus#1359

Hey Anrius!

Drunk n Disorderly [H] Zul’Jin is looking for a few more dps to complete our rosters!

Weekday Team: Tues/Wed 8-11pm est. 6/11H Prog
Weekend Team: Fri/Sat 8-11pm est. 7/11H Prog

Who We Are: Mid-core raiding guild that is focused on AOTC but tends to dabble in Mythic afterwards. Super relaxed and chill vibes, we maintain a strong 0-toxicity policy. Very active outside of raid, many m+ players and other casual types.

What We Want: a dedicated and friendly raider who knows their class well and wont flake on raids or the guild. Ilvl and current prog isnt much of a concern, we are happy to gear people up, but we ask that you know your class well.

Hi Anrius, Ill drop our guild spam below I think we might be a good fit :slight_smile:
Tuesday & Thursday 8p-11p est
Civil Engineers is currently looking for more like-minded individuals to join in on the memes.
If you enjoy having a good time, are a skilled player (or at least think you are), enjoy a good meme, and are done with that 12-20hr raid schedule, come say hi. We just might be the home you never knew you were looking for!
We are currently looking to add more skilled dps to our roster (especially you ranged dps’ers) of basically any variety atm. As long as you can play it well, doesn’t really matter what you play. We are not striving to become a top 1% guild so we won’t ever try to pigeon hole you into something you don’t enjoy playing. Plus we have an Ed Sheeran look-a-like!
So if you are a player that is just returning to the game after a break and you’re behind on content/gear then come chat with us. We would love to help you get caught up so you can be part of our team.

If any of this resonates with you and/or your friends and guild, hit us up.
Having a chat never hurt anyone :wink:
You can leave your info here or contact us @ the following:
DISCORD: TOTO#4671 or NOM@9878
BTAG: CORV#1911 Nomane#11660

Hey!

If you are still looking for a home we are currently looking for range dps and heals
We raid Tuesday and Thursday from 9-11esr. When we are not raiding we are doing mythic+ and content. We are like to have fun and get things done.

I would love to chat with you!
My discord is shiloh#0935
Bnet shiloh#1377

Talk soon!

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage

We are a recently reformed group of mythic raiders (8/10M SoD - Had KT to 3%) and currently 10/11H SFO. We are looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team and push into mythic with a team of 22-24 players. Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST

Healers:
Pref Priest or MW who can flex DPS

DPS:
Warlock
Mage

We also invite those who just want to run keys, or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add me on bnet Shazzammy#11618 or discord Shazzammy#1860

If your willing to xfer for Alliance (or I mean just wait for 9.2.5) then Reborn at Dalaran might be what your interested in.

We focus on AOTC and occasionally chewing up a bit of mythic, but CE is not really a real goal. We take things extremely chill and are a pretty decent bunch. The full spiel can be found here at [A] Reborn and [H] Calamitous Intent of Dalaran 11/11 H are recruiting M DPS and Flexers!.

Raid times are 7:30-10:30 (ish) on Tue/Thur

Callipso#1637

hey man Im going to reroll a shaman, will be healing and enha. If you wanna tank I’d be down with rerolling with you. I’m rusty but I shouldn’t have a problem doing +20’s, only thing is I’m going to roll draenei this go, lemme know what you think

Welcome to the Molecule Collective

We’re a newly formed guild looking to push content based in Frostmourne server

We’re building Raid, M+ teams as well as building a friendly social environment.
We have a mixed player based with players based in Malaysia, Singapore, Australia, Cambodia, Vietnam, China, Japan etc.

Neutralis(Salty Seamen team) - Raid Times - Wed/Thu/Mon - 8:30pm-11:30pm - GMT+8
10/11 H 2/11M
Open to all applications if you believe you’ll be a good fit please do apply. We welcome PVPers, M+ and Socials as well
Please reach out to the following if you’re interested
zumbi2610#193

Add my discord and can chat briefly, moist#3376