Dps/tank lf raid guild

Have 4pc lf raid guild. Can dps or tank.

Hello Impaler! We’re looking for DPS

We are a new guild on Area 52 looking to fill our AOTC raid team! Key pushers are also welcome!

If you’re a new WoW player, or coming back from a break and what to be on a level playing field with the rest of your guild mates, or perhaps someone looking for something new or fresh we might be the place for you!

Here are our guild and community goals:

• Establish a friendly community of like minded players working together to achieve goals

• Achieve AOTC on every raid tier we can

• Help our members push KSM for those interested

• A place for new players/raiders to come in feel welcomed, and learn without being yelled at

We are looking to raid Mon/Thur 11pm-1:30am EST.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in stop by our discord or add one of our points of contact below for more info!

Discord: KvZ9BgFHGM

Contacts:

Discord:Neonblack#1528 BNET: Neonblack#1787

Discord: Purple_86#9819 BNET: Purple86#1959

The days are nice but The hours are late. Best of luck to you’s

HitsHardr Thn Depression Group of friends reforming guild to push through the rest of the shadowlands and into DF. Currently Recruiting dps wed-thurs 8-11EST 7/11H we also run alot of keys and casuals are always welcome. This week will be our 3rd week as a guild and 3rd week raiding so wheir on the anduin wall atm if interested can message me in discord Craig#0794

Our guild is staring fresh. We’re 6:30p to 10p central.

We’re in building mode so lots of heroic pugging going on right now.

hi impaler! Hello everyone! Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile:

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/Casual mythic prog guild! Every AOTC since Uldir along with mythic prog in all of the raids since!

As of right now we are 11/11 Heroic and 3/11 on mythic! 60 ish % on xymox. With Guardian, Skolex, and Sausge taking dirt naps!!
We raid Wed/thursday 7-10 server. (9-12 eastern for reference) Days can be changed and are always communicated!

We were created at the end of Legion. Got a steady roster for BFA and took off from there! I have my regulars; I have my new people. But sometimes people just need to take a break from the game which I totally understand. SO here I am recruiting once again! I am looking for competitive people to fight for mythic spots! Competition is healthy! As of right now new recruits will have a fair chance at the top 20 raid roster. We are paying attention to our team to see who’s doing well and who’s struggling. Rosters are never set in stone and changes can be made! People who know their class, put in the time, and contribute to the raid team will always be competition for spots.

In need of anything tbh, Ill take tanks, healers, Mdps, RDPS. Casuals, fillers, ANYTHING!

All jokes aside, Monks, mages, DKs. Would be nice! But like I said any class will work as long as you put in the work ethic and know your class!

Contact me at my battle net or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987

11/11N & 8/11H - We are a fun-loving guild that mainly focuses on raids, though all levels and interests are welcome. Occasional guild lotteries. Raid nights are Tues, Wed and Thurs from 8:50pm-midnight server time.

Bnet - Oriel#1933

Descendants of Lore is on the alliance side, but we are looking for a tank so our tank can go back to his preferred main. I will leave our spam/novella below and if you wish to talk more please feel free to add me to battlenet or discord.

Has your guild recently disbanded or quit raiding? Are you just coming back from a break? Come check us out, we have consistently raided for 16 years and have a tight-knit group of long term players who play to have fun and to successfully progress through raids at our own pace.

Are you introverted, extroverted, or a bit quirky? Are you a grandpa, a first time parent, or have 500 cats? Do you tell lots of dad jokes? You may find your home here.

If you have weekends free and want to have fun with others from the comfort of your computer chair, come join us. Here is our spam:

OUR SPAM:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh that has been around and consistently raiding since Vanilla (16 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 30 with, jobs, families, and adult responsibilities. We are careful with recruiting so no one gets lost in the crowd and everyone has a raid spot.

RAIDING:

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed but not at the expense of fun or sanity. We are currently:

SOTFO:
11/11 N
2/11H

We make a push for Heroic each expansion and sometimes dip a toe into a Mythic boss or two when we have the roster.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with plenty of opportunities for Mythic + throughout the week.

CASUAL/SOCIAL PLAYERS:

Are you a casual player tired of bouncing from one disbanded guild to the next? We have room for you. We have been hanging out and active on the Khadgar server (now includes Alleria/Exodar/Medivh) since Vanilla. While we are primarily a raiding guild we do have social players who do not raid. As social introverts we appreciate the chit chat and social elements you bring to our lives outside of raiding. We also frequently have people running achievements, transmogs, and M+ throughout the week.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for Shadowlands and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for 1 Tank and a few more dps**.

Our current tanks have DPS mains and are very bored of tanking. We are looking for 2 tanks who have experience tanking and love to tank so that they can go back to their main DPS toon.

If you have made it past the novella, please consider us if you are looking for a fun and friendly environment with an established, long term guild that doesn’t tolerate drama. Or if you are looking for a raid experience filled with silliness and dad jokes.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home.

Battlenet: Daveta#1154
Discord: Daveta#5455

Eclipsed was created by a group of veteran players that want to build a community oriented Guild that encompasses all aspects of the game and doing it with other people to achieve our best possible playability. We will have multiple raid teams and are currently recruiting for two raid teams, keystones and more.

Total Eclipse (11/11H 2/11M)
Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST
Needs: Holy Priest and Shadow Priest
Open applications for prospects going into mythic.

Dark Star (11/11N 9/11H)
Wed/Fri 8-11 EST
Needs: Tank, healer, dps

Both Teams will achieve AoTC, and Heroic farm and then go into mythic as the natural order of completing things on the next tier.

In a raider, we expect the will and drive to learn and collaborate, as well as openness to constructive criticism, initiative to research and master your class, and the desire to progress at a moderate pace by

• bringing a positive attitude. We want mature, goal-oriented, and chill raiders who enjoy raiding and want to be here to have a good time with us.
  • We will raid 6 hours a week. Each minute of raid time is valuable. We need you to be punctual and prepared.
  • We also expect you to know the boss strategies. Fights are a lot less frustrating when everyone is prepared and knows what to do ahead of time. Speaking up and asking a question when you don’t understand a mechanic or strategy is encouraged.

We are also openly recruiting people interested in Mythic Plus Pushing, Achievement Runs, Random Guild Events, and etc.

Our website: Eclipsed | Guilds of WoW

Points of Contact:
Nakkita/Recruiting Council Discord: Nakkita#7971 BTag: britt2376#1776
Jay/GM Discord: Justgetit#6408 BTag: Jussgetit#1891

Friends don’t let friends play ally. Even after 9.2.5, the M+ pugs still gonna be rough.

Guild & Server: - [H] Hyjal
Raid Times/Days: Fri/Sat 10:30pm to 1:30am PST
Current Progression: 11/11N | 10/11H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - @Cebx - Hyjal [H]
Requirements: Raid knowledge, 255+ iLvl
Needs: Mage / Warrior (edited)

Heading into Mythic and need some help with roster boss. We are NOT recruiting for the bench.

Feel free to reach out even if you don’t identify as one of the classes listed, as we can probably find a spot if the rest works out. Looking for players more than specific characters, building something special and you’ll need to fit the vibe. Very active M+ community, willing to help serious candidates.

Please note raid times before reaching out, if you can’t make the raid times, it won’t be a fit.

Not looking for 5th string alts that will only be online twice a week for raid times.

We are on Area-52 and we are horde! We are currently 9/11H! We love to raid and push keys! We raid Fri/Sat 8:30-11:30 EST!

Hey Impaler,

My name is Jemeeka & I am the GM of a new guild on Stormrage Alliance US. We’re called -The Legal Bananas-. We’re hoping to raid sometime soon, probably either in July or sometime in the middle of June. Like I said, we’re new. Not all of our members are max level yet. Some of them are completely new to WoW, while a few others haven’t played in a few years & are coming back & starting fresh to get ready for Dragonflight. But anyway, like I said, we are looking to raid soon & a vengence DH is something we could def use! Our other tank we have is a BM Monk. He said he preferred either a V DH or a bear tank, so I thought I’d msg you & take a shot at guilding you up! :slight_smile:

Here is my recruitment spam, if you’d like to know more:

Other things we all like to do together is level baby toons, do mythic+, possibly start an RBG team in the future, & do fun events together on Saturday afternoons. If any of this is at all interesting to you or if you’d simply like to know more, please don’t hesitate to msg me on discord: FluffyPanda#6738 :heart: I hope to hear from you soon, please have a great rest of patch day!

Whoops! I just realized I didn’t tell you the raid days/times! We are tentatively raiding Wed/Thurs @ 7-11 EST.

Hi Impaler! We’re looking for some dps (: If ya see a fit, please feel free to reach out.

GLHF - [H] Mal’Ganis - Casual/AOTC Focused

GLHF is in search of roles for our raid team!. We are a guild of motivated players anxious to make meaningful progression together. Come join our active community!

Raid Schedule:
Sun.10:00pm-12:00am EST
Tues.10:00pm-12:00am EST

Current Progression:
11/11N - 9/11H

Mythic+/RBGs/PVP

Alts Welcome. Not on our server? No problem. We have an active community where you can still meet friendly players and we also pug from there!

About Us: We are a casual/progression-minded guild on Mal’Ganis that is seeking to add a few members to our raid team and hopefully make some new friends along the way. Overall, we are a group of laid-back people wanting to enjoy and progress through the raiding content. For a lot of us, we’ve been interested in WoW since the beginning. We are not going to be any world firsts, but we are looking forward to achieving AOTC.

One Team One Dream!

I’ve added my info below, and if you see a fit, please connect with me if interested and we can chat on Discord!

Wallsfell#8894

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are 11/11N 8/11H pushing for AOTC
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 8-11pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

“Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/R9kOyDnc3nO?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info Chetaria#11739 LemLock#1686 Ammunrae#1436”