Dps/tank lf 2 day guild

Looking to raid 2 days in the evening

1 Like

Hey Erteri. See below for a few details. Much more to give if you want to talk in discord. Im interested in having a conversation if you want to message me. Discord name - cadberry3

Hey there! We’d love to have more flex players on our roster, I’d love to chat with you to see if we’d be what you’re looking for. I’ll leave all our copy-paste below but if our times work, feel free to hit me up, we’d be happy to have you! :slightly_smiling_face:

For a very brief TLDR: 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 3/9M before we took our raid break for the tier!
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST with an optional Saturday extra prog/alt night in the same time frame if we have the people. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We were 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus before our break.
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

Hi. We may be what you are LF. We are in need of a main tank and a WW so whichever you like better. Check us out. We raid Tu and Th. Th is an optional night.

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs.

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:
Main Tank With preference for Blood DK or Guardian Druid
Ret Paladin
Demon Hunter
Shadow Priest
DPS DK
DPS Warrior
WW Monk
Hunter
Warlock

Contact Lucast on Discord
Lucast#0562

Hey Erteri, we would love to talk to you directly. Look below for our info and feel free to add us to discuss further.

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are 9/9N and 9/9H ASC
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys from 2 all the way to 28s right now.
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need Ranged and Melee DPS

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100, Nymue#11411

Discord: Dragons#9572, Nymue#8593

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Guild & Server : <Âscension> Area-52
Raid Times/Days : Tuesdays/Thursdays | 8pm - 10:30 PM EST (Server Time)
Recruitment Contacts : @Raemyn - Area 52 [H] or Raemynn (discord)

Hi! What DPS do you play? We are looking for 3 ranged DPS

Hit me on discord if you want to chat!

Discord: Raemynn

Hi Eryeri,
I am the GM of the guild Gnome Depot on Stormrage. We are currently looking to fill roles for our Fri/Sat night progression team. Right now we are currently looking for a healer or dps, We raid from 9:30pm -12:30 EST. I would love to sit down and tell you more about us if you are interested. I hope to hear back from you soon!
Byndi

Hey there Erteri!

We’re actually in need of some players for core Heroic raiding group. Here’s some info about us:

About us

• We’re a US - Alliance-based guild on Sargeras (though Horde are more than welcome!)
  • We do a little bit of everything as you’ll see below

Raiding time

• Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 - 11pm EST. We’re starting with going for AOTC then afterward might go after Mythic, but not 100% on that just yet.
  • We’ve achieved AOTC every patch fairly easily and quickly.
  • We like to have fun while also getting things done in our raids!

Mythic +

• We’re also pretty big on M+, with most of our members getting 2500 and some going for higher.

PvP

• We have a few members in our guild who like PvP so more is always welcome!

Requirements

• Have fun and relax but take raiding seriously while doing so (Be prepared, on time, etc.)
  • Friendly, we’re very active in our discord so we’ll welcome you with open arms!
  • Discord. We won’t force you to talk with voice, but we would like you to at least listen in for callouts and the like.

Contact

• If this at all interests you, or you have some questions, please feel free to message me at:

Bnet: J igglenaut#1628
Discord: j igglenaut
(No spaces obviously, blizzard has my name censored for some weird reason lol)

Hey there!!

Hey there Erteri. Would like to chat with you. Below is info contact us if interested

**About us: **
We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are 9/9N and 9/9H ASC
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys from 2 all the way to 28s right now.
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need Healer - Non pally or priest
Need Tank - Non DK

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Dragonss#11100, Nymue#11411

Discord: Dragons#9572, Nymue#8593

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Hello Erteri.

I am the main officer of Bier Roulette-Dalaran we are a casual but skilled raiding guild that pushes high end Mythic plus keys. We raid normal/heroic and always hit AOTC for the past 2 expansions. Our raid times are Tuesday/Sunday 8pm-11pm EST. Here is a link to our recruitment forum; (H/A) {US-Dalaran} Bier Roulette Tues/Sun AOTC Raid times-8pm-11pm EST .

If you have any questions or interested please message me Bnet: Upyers#1313 or in game HolyChad

Hello Erteri!

We are a two day guild! Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

We are rebuilding! Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30p-11:30p EST
Thursday 8:30p-11:30p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

The atmosphere:

We offer a highly active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :slight_smile:

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes triggers or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET:
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord:
zoobee#8147

Hi Erteri! I’m not sure if you’re considering guilds outside of your realm, but other than that we might be a good fit. We’re a horde group with a focus on AOTC and a 2 night/week schedule.

We raid Wednesdays and Mondays (10pm - 12:30am EST / 9p - 11:30p CST / 8p - 10:30p MST / 7p - 9:30p PST).

If we sound like what you are looking for, then feel free to reach out with any questions or get started by filling out our quick app. Good luck in your search!

More info: https://www.themetalguild.com/
If interested in joining, please apply here: https://forms.gle/FGuWbxCMFEM4dqy36

Hiya,
I am currently recruiting for group 2 of my guild.
We raid Monday/Tuesday 9pm Est till midnight est.

Tanks: closed (confident dps with tank offspec would be enjoyed)
Healers: pres evoker with confidence as augment or dev. Or resto shaman with confidence as enhance.
DPS: huge need of enhance shaman and any other ranged.

Chill atmosphere with the goal to push CE but have a fun time doing so.
We like to hang out, shoot the crap and learn from our mistakes.

Any questions let me know, contact me!

Discord: tanatithe
Bnet: tanatithe#1976

Thanks, hope to hear from new recruits!

Ps. Will jeed to xfer to area 52 for mythic prog.