Dps/healer player looking for a raid team

looking to finish this tier and go into next with a group wanting to push for ce. i enjoy m+ as well and want to push higher keys like 20s and up im pretty chill and happy to send logs i can flex heal when neccassary i have healing logs and dps ones i can show.

Hey there! Not sure about your desired days/times. 4/9M, Fri/Sat 10-1am EST. Looking for a primary DPS/flex healer. Enh shaman preferred, other classes strongly considered. Really chill group, lot of discord activity, plenty of 20+ being run weekly. Hit me up on Discord if you’re interested, Dom3908. Look forward to hearing from you!

Check our website out :slight_smile: If you like what u see submit an app. We’d love to chat with u:)

Good Vibez - Envelop.GG

Hi there, just out of curiosity… what class are you playing? I’m not going to give you a copy/paste post like most others… I will say that we’re a 2/9m guild looking for a couple of solid dps to complete our roster. We raid tues/thurs from 8-11pm EST. If this interests you and want to know more, add my bnet fivedorra#1124

Greetings! I would love to chat more about our mythic raid team in more detail over discord. However I will keep this on the shorter side here with quick highlights.

We are Eternal Pantheon, a 10 year guild on Zul’Jin. We are not a new guild or a rebuilding guild. We have previous CE kills during our time. We are currently 2/9m, and we raid Tues/Thurs 8:20-11:30 pm EST.
Add me on discord= derrickforreal