DPS Warrior Returning and LF CE Mythic Guild for Shadowlands

HI friends. I’ve just returned from an extended break since the beginning of BFA, and am looking to get back into CE Mythic Raiding and find a new community heading into Shadowlands. I haven’t raided CE content since HFC, though I have a lot of raiding experience dating all the way back to Wrath and I’m confident in my ability to play at a high level. I’d prefer a guild that is already 12/12M, as I’m looking for a group that is eager to push themselves in terms of ranking and progression, but also because it would be tough for me to jump in and trial with a guild that is still progressing, due to my limited gearing given my recent return to the game.

I’m equally comfortable playing Fury or Arms, and though I haven’t been in a mythic guild for a while, I have some parses from Heroic and Normal runs with friends that (I think) illustrate my ability. I’m eager to push myself to improve as a player, and I take constructive criticism well. I’m used to maintaining at least one raid-ready alt, and expect to do the same in Shadowlands.

I’d prefer a Horde guild but I’m open to Alliance. My server is completely dead at this point, :slightly_frowning_face: so I’m happy to transfer. I’d like a group thats raiding 2 or 3 days a week, preferably at or after 8:00 EST. I’m an active player outside of raids and like to play other games outside of Wow, so the community is as important to me as the raid environment. If you’d like to chat or have any questions, feel free to add me on bnet: Mars#14347 or on Discord: Mars#1877 in addition to contacting me here. Thanks for your time!

I took a break myself so I feel you.

Bumping to the top!

Hello Vargo ,

[H] Zul’jin < Two Camels in a Tiny Car > Tues / Thurs 10:30pm - 1:30 am Est
Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 7 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and have those friendships. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to get everyone their AoTC, most of us have our AoTC achievement but there are a few returning raiders that do not. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday ( 12/12 H , 5 / 12 M )
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for 2DPS one with OS Tanking ( Ready for Mythic raiding 465+, 15 Cloak, rank 3 Essence ) our Core Mythic Team.
  • All players are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character
  • We are also asking for the more casual raider or player that might not have the time to devote to a raid team but would like to step in if needed and get a few bosses down and see the raiding content. We welcome the mythic + raider that enjoys that part of the game , we run two teams right now but we can do more. PvP as well and why not lets throw it all in, we need you PvP players as much as we need the PvE players.
    If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-RavenSoul#11849

Discord
-PooBear#0706

We look forward to talking

Devout [A] Darkspear US Led by Multi-CE GM and Officer core including 12/12M Ny’alotha raid lead. New guild formed mid-Nyalotha. Looking to build a solid Shadowlands raid core. Check out our post if you may be interested. <Devout> Multi-CE Leadership LFM Shadowlands

Added you on discord

Confusion is a Horde guild located on Illidan looking build up a roster, kill Nzoth, and go into Shadowlands with a solid roster. We are a semi-hardcore progression guild that is committed to completing as much mythic content as possible. We encourage a friendly community who are typically on grinding content and running mythic pluses. We have a Cutting Edge core, and we are always looking to improve our roster! We have high hopes and chances to get CE!

Raid Days :
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
Raid Times: (9 hours weekly)
9:00PM PST to 12:00AM PST
10:00PM MST to 01:00AM MST
11:00PM CST to 02:00AM CST
12:00AM EST to 03:00AM EST

Progression :
0/12M - Most likely, when we do have enough members to raid, we will skip to Carapace, and kill Nzoth!
(Our core is made up of Cutting Edge players)

APPLY HERE:
forms .gle/6tsJFdQvESkuz2zZ6 (REMOVE THE SPACE)

For any questions please contact on Battlenet:
Zenine#11353 or Tanar#1441

ADD ME ON DISCORD FOR A FASTER RESPONSE: Zenowen#5719

giving this a bump

Hey Vargo!

Emergence - Mal’ganis is a raiding guild which recently came together for the back end of BfA with its sights set on Shadowlands. We have started our foray into Nyalotha in advance of Shadowlands, and after two weeks of raid we have achieved 12/12H as a guild group, and are ironing out our raid core to move into Mythic.

Our leadership is up to 10/12M, with several former CE and Top US raiders. We are recruiting a few more DPS to round out our roster and join our budding and socially active guild community.

Our Vision: Emerging Together

Emergence began with a clear goal in mind; build a tight knit group of raiders who enjoy themselves playing together, giving us the tools to become a competitive raiding guild, a great destination for quality raiders and individuals, and eventually achieve CE. We intend to emulate the good-old-days raiding guilds of the past; a guild in which players are not just toons slotted into a role, but rather a collection of friends who are able to enjoy themselves in and out of raid - all while killing bosses in a timely fashion.

We are building a roster of people who show respect to one another and are in it for the long haul. We are looking for individuals with a mindset of team play, enjoyment, and performance – in that order. We understand frustration during progression and mistakes; these are unavoidable parts of the game we play. This said, we expect our raiders to perform at a high level and will be maintaining a competitive roster.

Recruitment Needs: About You

We are currently recruiting DPS for our core raid team.

Ranged:

• Mage ( HIGH )
  • Hunter ( HIGH )
  • Shadow Priest ( HIGH )
  • Ele Shaman ( HIGH )
  • Warlock (MEDIUM)

Melee:

• Warrior ( HIGH )
  • Windwalker Monk ( HIGH )
  • Enhance Shaman ( HIGH )
  • Rogue (MEDIUM)
  • Demon Hunter (MEDIUM)

If you are an experienced and geared raider looking for a new home for Shadowlands who fits the bill of our vision and needs, please apply!

If you are a returning player or otherwise behind the curve, we want to hear from you as well!

Schedule: 8-11 CST Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday*

Sunday is a temporary progression night early in the tier, and a fun-run/night off otherwise.

Apply Now:

Please contact myself (Discord: Raz#8161, Btag: Raz#1241) or Gudds, our raid leader (Discord: Gudds#3932), or drop your info in this thread. We will add you to our discord and share our application with you from there.

Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you. Let us know if you have any questions.

Hi Vargo,

We’re looking for returning raiders with prior CE-level experience as we’re preparing for Shadowlands. We’re a 3 hour x 3-day guild with no split runs (our tanks do play alts because of the specific annoyances of tanking). We don’t do raid testing ourselves, but we do use testing footage and logs to create internal strat videos prior to heroic.

We raid a fairly casual schedule and try to take advantage of our limited hours by coming to raid well prepared and highly organized. That said, our primary organizational focus is on maintaining a positive and productive raid culture above all else. We’re willing to make short term sacrifices like investing in a player who shows potential and needs some gear or removing a player who might be highly skilled individually but isn’t on board with keeping the raid culture positive and playing as a team.

If those practices and values speak to you, give us a look and drop us an app if you like what you see.