Dps warrior looking for mythic guild for 9.2

Heya I’m Alex and nice to meet ya. I’m switching mains in 9.2 to arms/fury warrior from my survival hunter who is 2200 io I have mythic prog from almost every tier I work hard to constantly better myself as a player and gain more knowledge of my class due to my schedule for work I’m looking for a weekend guild. I wanna get back into the raiding and mythic scene with a kind group of people. Am willing to switch servers and even go horde if needed but prefer to stay alliance. My btag is demonistics#1711 it will be the best way to contact me if you’re interested!

Check us out, we’d love to talk to you about raiding CE in 9.2. [H] <SnL> 2 day - 3/11M 10/11H Sat/Sun 8pm-11pm PST - LF ANY DPS - I’m the recruiter in the info, add me and we’ll talk!

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:00 - 10:00pm PST

Hello! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Damage Theory, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a future of pushing CE on a short schedule feel free to stop by our forum post and use the following contact method below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

added you on btag (Sdizzle90)