951 Dps warrior lf raiding guild come shadowlands

Hey y’all. I’m looking for a raiding guild come shadowlands. Have been playing since be raiding and slaying bosses since karazhan. And have done mythic raids since they released during MoP. Have raided in bfa as well up to mythic Jaina. Guild got the kill for her and I decided to take a much needed break from wow. Looking forward to raiding come shadowlands. Drop a line if you think I’d fit or hit me up on discord at Fulla#7147 or on bnet Jc4#1465 Thanks in advance

Hi there Fullalight! I sent you a request on discord in hopes of talking to you about our Guild & what you’re looking for.

Our Guild is recruiting for Shadowlands. Our Guild is growing and preparing to go into Shadowlands together.

Our Guild raids Fri/Saturday evenings 7:30pm EST start time. We have alt runs on Thursday evenings.

I’m going to share our recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and hope to hear from you soon!

Hey Fullalight! Added you on discord (Raz#8161). Emergence is a new raiding guild on Mal’ganis recruiting for 8.3 and Shadowlands. Link to our spam below :slight_smile: Looking forward to chatting.

Hello! Just sent you a friend request on Bnet. Would like to talk on discord if we sound like a fit.

Here is the link to our recruitment thread. My contact info, and the GMs (Bender), is below for reference.

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord
Redonk56#1461 - Bnet
Redonkulous#0245 - Discord

Not sure of your availability, but see below recruitment spam:

Currently in the process of creating a new guild with some other semi-hardcore raiders.
The primary goal is immediate recruiting and raiding in full capacity during Shadowlands. This is meant to be a Mythic raiding guild.
Other activities, such as Mythic + dungeons and PvP, will also be encouraged for those interested.

Background:
Previously a semi-hardcore raider during WotLK in a world top 500 (on average) guild, Thundergoats on Aerie Peak during Tier 10, until guild fell apart late into ICC progression.
Some members from the aforementioned guild are returning to join us for Shadowlands.
Raid led during Dragon Soul in a casual guild.
Currently 11/12 Mythic NYA, but stopped raiding back in May.
Feel free to verify any aforementioned progression by achievement date stamps.

Server/Faction:
Mal’Ganis (Horde).

Raid Schedule:
3 days a week, 3 hours per day.
Monday through Wednesday, 6:30 pm PST (9:30 PM EST) to 9:30 pm PST (12:30 AM EST).
It should go without saying, but this is WoW and people seem to be clueless of many things, so I’ll say it: If you cannot make these times, please don’t bother.
Nine hours is by no means a crazy raid week, but we do expect to progress more quickly than guilds with similar time investments.

Expectations/Requirements:
-Be online and ready at least 15 minutes prior to raid time.
-Know how to play your class, while maximizing throughput in the capacity of your role. This includes knowing how to play multiple specs, and NOT tunnel-visioning.
-Review fight specific strategies, and have ample pots/food/flasks ready to go.
-Be open to constructive criticism. This means admit mistakes and move on, while not repeating mistakes numerous times.
-Be optimistic: Things happen. Have a positive attitude towards progression.
-PC which can handle gaming without FPS, or other, issues.
-Discord and working mic.
-Aim for CE every raid.

Recruiting Needs: All roles, classes, specs.

Casuals are welcomed as well.

To get in contact, please reach out to me VIA btag: Archaic#11817.

Sup homie check us out we are all returning mythic raiders getting the band back together one day a week raiding

I added you on bnet sig and discord

1 Like

could be fun
Cupcakes and BDSM 12/12H AOTC is now recruiting to fill our raid slots on Thrall (Horde)

(Tanks, heals and ranged dps preferred but all are welcome)

Raid Times/Days: Wednesday/Thursday 10pm - 1am (EST)

Recruitment Contacts: Discord -

Alfaro#7894

AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Saraid#2102

About us - Mature guild looking for anyone who wants to play the current content in a chill environment. We want to have fun getting to know each other, grow our community, make friends, while pushing the current content. Our goal is to build a community of tight knit guildies to build a foundation to push Mythic content in Shadowlands.

We run keys, old content, WQ together, we pretty much do everything the game offers and have fun. We also hold guild events for awards.

New and verteran players are welcome as well. We level, dungeon, help gear and just have fun. Any questions, feel free to send a PM.

Bumping heads

I’ll bump you in the head!

1 Like