DPS Warrior LF home

Hey there, hardcore dps warrior looking for a new guild. I would love to find a guild that raids either at or later than 8pm PST or 11pm EST. I have been playing the game since the OG vanilla. I am geared and ready for nax. My current guild broke up leaving me homeless. I am always world buffed and consumed. Looking for a hardcore guild not a mid or softcore guild. Def and asset you want. Thanks ladies and gents.

Hello Honeybadgers,

No idea if you are horde or alliance faction but would love to speak with you about joining Wrecked!

Here is our recruitment post: [H]-Whitemane-<Wrecked> Open for all classes for Naxx farm - LF TBC Players - #31 by Avanto-tichondrius

My bnet is Avanti#11824 looking forward to speaking with you * hopefully if you are Horde!*

best regards

ANIMAL HOUSE
[Horde] [Hardcore] [Sun 7-11 PM, Mon 8-11 PM PST] [LC]

About:
Our hardcore raid team is focused on speed running current tier content and clearing all raids that Classic WoW has to offer. This team was formed from the ground up with the goal of blending hardcore raiding, camaraderie, and friendly competition to foster a raid experience that is both goal-oriented and enjoyable to be a part of.

Looking For: Warriors, Mage, and Priest.

Why
We are a new guild that split off from a former top Fairbanks guild called Songflower Serenade when they disbanded. Our members have a strong focus on speed running and progressing toward our goals as a team.

Guild Goals
As a guild we respect everyone’s time and want to perform at the 99th percentile. Our current goal is to clear AQ in under 40 minutes and to work toward breaking into the Top 50 NA guild rankings.

Requirements
Consumables, world buffs, and effort into BiS gear are required for raiding. Deep knowledge of your class, the ability to perform under pressure, learn & implement strategies, research & understand encounters prior to raid, give and receive constructive criticism, and bring a positive, calm attitude is paramount to our future successes.

Loot System
Loot Council. Loot priority is mostly done before zoning into raid. Wish lists and discussion between Raiders, Class Leaders, and other Loot Council members will be considered. Loot priority will be determined by reliability/raid attendance, raid performance, consumable use, effort into BiS and other gear, overall guild contributions, attitude, etc.

DM me, post here, or join Discord for questions or to apply
discord: minzy#1802, tenwick#8662 , Babby#7940
Guild Discord : BRg8zeFG

If you are Alliance, let’s talk:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-the-scarlet-dawn-pagle-99-aq-frisatsun-9p-est-recruiting-4-naxxtbc/377368

Are you horde or alliance?

check out corpse lickers on ashkandi. I heard they have a spot open for a hardcore warrior