Dps War lf raid guild

looking for a guild to raid and run keys, cant really do fri-sat

Hello there! We have spots open on our 1x/week AOTC focused team. I’ll give you the link to our recruitment page for you to look at, if interested, I’d love to chat.

Hi Impalling!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Wreckkfull, Kiuayoukai or Vath know if you’re interested!
Discord Dat#2310
Battle.net Dat1#11528
Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321

Avoidable Damage is looking for some skilled players to fill out our ranks for Dragonflight. We just recently came back to the game after a long break and are looking to establish a new group to move forward with.

We are a Horde Raid guild with a main focus of AOTC/KSM each tier and we will also be doing some light Mythic Progression (2-4 Bosses) but we are by no means a Mythic Raid Guild. Raid nights for Dragonflight will be Tuesday/Wednesday from 8:30 est - 11:30/12:00 est with an Optional Raid on Sunday which will be used for extra progression or Lesser Content Raids such as Normals and Alt Raids. All consumables will be provided by the guild for raid and Repairs will also be provided. We also plan to push keys nightly and are looking for some people who share some of the same interests. We start Heroic Fated Raids on Tuesday 8/22 and will be hosting Fated Heroic Raids weekly until DF launch.

The core of our guild has been together for 6-10+ years and we are a very tight knit group. We love to have fun and help each other progress through the game. We are a very lively crew who love to chat and conversate while we play. We like to joke around and bust some chops so please make sure you can handle the adult language/content you are likely to hear. We also have a nice and active work from home crew that extends our guild activity through almost the entire day making our guild very Active/Socially Active. We are very respectful of our guildies though and we represent a Toxic free environment and I cannot stress this enough Toxicity ruins guilds and will not be a part of this one

We currently have Melee and Ranged DPS Openings (Possible healer position for the correct fit) for our Raid Group and will also consider anyone just looking to run M+. If you are interested in finding out more please feel free to contact me and we can sit down and discuss the finer details. My contact information is below:

Discord: Avatan#9606

Battlenet: Avatan#1364

it looks like you would be a great fit for us i put our information below

[H][US][Dalaran] Recruiting for Season 4 and Dragonflight! - T/Th (8-11 PM EST)

Hello Impaling!

I would love for you to join my team!

Progression: We were 3/11 M last season with 2 weeks of pulls – had a few dip from burn out :’(

Our History: We are reforming on Dalaran for a better server culture and are excited to have a Stranger Things themed guild!

What we offer:

• Mythic +

• Alt raiding, transmog runs, and other guild activities

• Guild repairs

• Potentially PvP nights in the future

Battle Group (Stormstrike): Andorhal · Anetheron · Archimonde · Black Dragonflight · Dalaran · Dalvengyr · Dentarg · Duskwood

What we want:

• Attendance (90%+ ideally) (but – real life comes first, we get that!)

• A willingness to work collaboratively and take feedback to improve

Current Needs (for Mythic Team): DPS: F DK, R DPS, and a Warrior

Current Wants (for Mythic Team): Off Healer

For more information, add the following Battle Tag:

Recruiter: Malideon#1650 -Bnet (Malideon#6527 -Discord Preferred)