Dps should be able to heal others

I don’t play classic anymore.

But i had the idea of rolling a gnome warlock and trading people healthstones mid fight and then fixing the rest by bandaging people.

If i ever go back it’s simply for this.

1 Like

No need. If dps can help healing, thanks,
but it’s better they focus on storming dps, using defensive skills at right timing, dodging boss skills they can, and plz NOT getting damage from corruption.

I mean pretty much only Ret realistically fulfills being able do this without gimping themselves.
Now, if other hybrids could get a version of selfless healer… Now that’s pretty poppin’.

It’s kind of unfortunate Predatory Swiftness’ reduced role in the Feral Druid changes.
In PvE most people are just going to indefinitely sit on their proc throughout the encounter.

1 Like

Some can.

You’re describing dps in Mists, the expansion with the best classes.
It was so nice having the option to pop a quick, solid heal on someone when they were low. Added good decision making.
Raid is low and healers are looking maxxed out, do I use my free cast on Lightning bolt and get some dps out or Healing rain to help out the healers?

It’d be nice if the dps version of the heal did a bit more health than it does now but many dps classes can heal a little.

What and have healers screaming about it ? It’s bad enough they scream of it with a disciple priest doing healing and damage. there was a time a tinket that did just that and oh the uproar.

Dont fees the trolls, people.

Has everyone lost the ability to not take troll bait threads?

This reminds me of the bandage spec hunters trying to get into Molten Core raids back in the day as healers :rofl:

Yes people actually thought they could do this!

We have all our dps druids for Mythic Nyalotha go resto affinity purely to help throw out off-heals to the raid when the healers are overwhelmed. It’s already a thing.

If anything, they need to remove healing abilities from pure dps and tank classes.

Beastmastery Hunters already have spirit beast pets that heal

That’s like asking Superman to drive Batman’s car for him …nope and nope.
Its not cool to go around taking the classes abilities and giving them to everyone else, do that and the community will really crumble, we need specific roles like they had them from the beginning or shortly after

1 Like

Most people already do this. I do this on my tank when I notice that the healer is low on mana or just generally in between pulls as well if they need to drink. This is even more common during bursting affix weeks. I also resurrect people.

The only time something like this doesn’t happen is in leveling dungeons, and that’s okay. It can get super monotonous super quick and people are often looking to troll or just cheese through. As long as it’s not at your teammates’ expense, it’s fine.

Lady Waycrest’s Music Box with the Lord’s ring = healing

I think dpsers should be like a mini healer at some point being able to heal people. Im not just talking about hunters with their pet etc. im talking about casting a healing spell on someone or group of people.

and blizzard should make that mandatory tbh

Sorry but as a Representative of the Healers Union we strongly object to DPS doing our job. Stick to DPS kid and leave the Healing to professionals. Otherwise you’re gonna get a visit from some friends of mine :angry: :facepunch:

1 Like

Many hybrid DPS can do this as it is

Idk about feral or guardian, but balance druids with resto affinity can cast wild growth already, they have access to rejuv, regrowth, swiftmend, and ysera’s gift. That’s pretty much what you’re talking about right there.