DPS Shaman LF Mythic Raiding Guild (Horde)

Hello, I am new to the Horde and looking for a mythic raiding guild for Shadowlands. I have some mythic raiding experience: 6/12 Ny’alotha. See logs on warcraftlogs. I have played mostly ele but I know enhance well. I am willing to play whatever is best for the team. I am likely going to transfer servers. Prefer Illidan or Area 52 but I am open to other servers for the right group. Leave a comment or add me if you are interested. Thank you. Goon#1222

Hey there, Beersnob. I’d love to chat with you about progressing through Mythic Castle Nathria with Virulent.

Though we are a new guild, you can see via our website and our Discord that we are putting in the effort and are here to stay. Our leadership is made up of players with previous Guild Master, Raid Lead, Cutting Edge, and World Top 10 experience, and we plan to push for Top 100 Horde for Hall of Fame each tier.

You can check us out here:
Website - https://virulent.gg/

Also feel free to reach out to me if you are interested or have any questions. (Bnet - Vanx#11719 / Discord - Vanx#0001)

Hello,
We are Shade a Horde mythic raiding guild on Hyjal server. We are looking to round out our roster moving forward into Shadowlands. Below is our current recruitment needs, more info about who we are as well as contact information. We look forward to chatting with you.

Current Recruitment Needs

-Demon Hunter(High Priority)-experience and logs required
-Death Knight-Low
-Rogue-Low
-Dps Warrior-Medium
-Mage-High
-Elemental Shaman-Low
-Hunter-Medium
-Warlock-Medium
-Shadow Priest-Medium
-Boomkin-Medium

**If you don’t see your class/spec listed here, do not let that discourage you from applying. We are always looking for great players of any class.

Raid Days/Times
We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7pm-10pm PST(10pm-1am EST)
Optional raid night for heroic mode Fridays 7pm-10pm PST

Guild Information
11/12 Mythic Ny’alotha experience

We are a newly formed guild founded on everyone having the same goal, obtain Cutting Edge as quickly as possible. Most of our team finished Ny’alotha with 11/12 mythic.

Our guild will be focused on achieving Cutting Edge in all raid tiers. Our players are expected to do all research and come prepared to down bosses. Players are expected to go above and beyond in getting themselves geared for the content. Our guildies run multiple sets of keys a week together. We keep a fun and non toxic environment, but expect everyone to focus up when the time comes.

Raiding Expectations

Players are expected to attend all raids per week and message an officer or post in discord if they will miss a raid. We understand that real life issues happen and we are happy to accommodate you, as long as notice is given.All applicants should be near or at their ideal setup to directly contribute to our current content.Raiders should be able to take constructive criticism.We provide funds for repairs as well as flasks and consumables for progression content. Along with free enchants/gems for main spec gear.We do not recruit for the bench, however we will make the most optimal group based on who is online for the raid.

Contacts for more info or to inquire on trialing
Hexbox(tehfluffyone#1150)–Guild Recruiter
Discord: Devana#8731
Galorina(Galorina#1877)–Guild Master

Hello Beersnob!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

hey ! welcome to the horde ! i would love to have a voice chat with you, let me know if our information below seems to interest you

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/husarea-52-firestorm-mythic-raid-progression/712942

[H] Intuition Thrall

Raid Times/Days:

Tuesday - Thursday 8PM-11PM EST

Progression:

Comprised of existing 12/12M Cutting Edge players and returning top us players.

All existing players who return or players who apply to the guild will all have a fair chance at a core raid spot and all will be trialing.

Who we are and a few Notable Kills:

Intuition is a reform on Thrall of a former top us 40 guild in Eredar. We’re a group of individuals that take gaming seriously and have competitive personalities. We do daily Mythic+ keys in the range of 22-27.

H Nefarian - World 50 US 14
H Al’Akir - World 41 US 14

What we offer:

Provide guild raid flasks and feasts.
Potions.
Runes (if applicable)
Repairs
Offering the best 5-10 applicants outside of realm Thrall a $20 Card Code to compensate for transferring their character.

Recruitment Contacts:

Khascade#1163 (BNET) Khascade#8537 (Discord)

Discord:

https ://discord. gg/GmXDSSZaSd - remove spaces

How to apply:

Contact me in game or discord or apply using the application below:
https ://docs.google . com/forms/d/1XCMZqevjOPG7rMNsSuEnOdh5oPYeHeMM82YslUDyqYg/edit - remove spaces

What we’re looking for:

Ready to slay dragons attitude. Accepting players willing to put in the time and commitment to clear end-game content. You don’t have to be exceptional to join the mythic team just have the effort to improve and understand mechanics. Discord is required to receive news and announcements.
Come prepared to raid before invites go out. (Invites go out 15 minutes prior to first pull.)
Min/Max your character and maximize performance.
Returning players that has prior experience with difficult encounters is a plus.
Players that have decent-high arena ratings even if they do not have raid experience.
Players that have decent-high raider iO scores from season 4 and before even if they do not have raid experience. (3500+)
Players that have the flexibility to play multiple classes and specs if needed.

Recruitment Needs:

Tank - 1
Healers 1-2
DPS 3-5

Thank you for the replies everybody. I am still looking. I will be replying to you all over the weekend. If anybody else is interested, let me know please. Thank you.