DPS self heals

/Sigh dude. Damage wasn’t bad for hybrids TBC on. The difference was defensive CDs. Pure dps had godly defensives with no sustain. Now they have both.

I’ll point again to sham rage vs icebound. So many dps have 100% damage immunities. That’s the tax. Now you guys have no tax and hybrids still have crap defensives.

1 Like

Crit each one

1 Like

Enhancement shaman aren’t weak because they are hybrids. They are weak because they have bad design in BFA. Enhancement was very strong both offensively and defensively in WoD (also very fun to play - not fun to play in BFA).

I have zero problems dealing with pure DPS on my druid and monk.
/shrug

1 Like

Bubble is strictly better than ice block. Spellsteal is strictly better than purge. Crippling poison is strictly better than hamstring. There are infinite examples of these in the game. The reason:

2 Likes

Because their self heals were quite a bit better then. Right now my self heals are no better than a pure dps while my defensive CDs still suck.

Did ds heal for as much in wod for example? The difference was there.

Is it though? Because frost mages can cold snap it and use it twice on a short cd. If a pally uses it he can’t bop or loh. The funny part is mage is historicaly squishy. Same with rogue. Yet they each have more defensive CDs than most hybrids while now having as much sustain.

2 Likes

310k Death Strike perhaps?

Splitting hairs. The point of what I said is that there are plenty of instances of some abilities being objectively better than others, which is perfectly fine.

A DK defensive being better than an enhancement shaman one isn’t evidence of a grand bias that favors non-hybrids.

2 Likes

And isnt a dk a hybird anyways

1 Like

It is, and it’s tank offspec is centered around self-healing.

Yep and currently the toolkits for mages rogues and warlocks are way too much compared to everyone else.

Man WoD dk healing was so crazy op. Death syphon man. That sit was crazy

They get a debuff called hypothermia, however it’s not nearly as long as forbearance

I don’t necessarily disagree with that but their self-healing isn’t the problem.

2 Likes

Their self healing along with everything else they have is. They need to lose something. Also for mage lock it isnt quite temporal shield and drain life that is the issue, but barrier and demon skin/soul leech respectfully.

Jeez… still crying… you couldn’t just let this argument go could you? Hybrid is a misnomer in today’s WoW. Hybrids went away with the old talent system. There are no “hybrids” now. Your heals is a class toolkit and if you’re playing as a dps spec, it is considered a defensive. You can go out of mana and be back up to 100% in 30 seconds, which sounds very familiar to my 30 second cool down on vial by the way.

The shaman crying has totems, he’s got ghost wolf heals, he’s got knock backs, stuns… I don’t even know what to say about his inability to play his toon. But the issues are with the people playing them.

2 Likes

Yeah, I agree, but it should be “buff enh shaman” not “nerf other classes.”

Bajheera agrees. :wink:

Lol 6.0 Conversion not affected by dampening was even more broken than siphon spamming with procs lined up. I still miss my Lichborne self coil heal

Eh I’m still not a fan of homogenization… Honestly like the game when it’s diverse.

1 Like

Every class should have at least one thing that other classes complain about. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yea mop was fun for that… Wtb symbiosis and warlock meta back.