DPS (Rogue) LF SL raiding guild!

Hello!

I have been a wow player for many years mainly focusing on pvp in the past (achieving duelist in arenas and warlord in RBG’s) however with my life style changes in the past few years the raiding gameplay has become my focus.

I have experience in multiple raiding tiers and am looking for a guild that is recruiting a rogue for a core spot. I will always be at the top of my game when it comes to getting any little advantage I can to increase dps and the success of the raid.

I am looking for a guild that raids during the week mon-thurs only. I have a family that I need to commit to regularly on the weekends (although I still get some playing time in during this time too).

I am currently on tichondrius horde but would be willing to swap faction/realm for the right guild.

My hobbies outside of raiding are mythic+ and tmog/mount farming.

If you are interested in what I have to offer please reach out to me on my btag or reply below.

Thanks for reading!

Daltz#1727

1 Like

< Nerds With Attitude > New Guild With experiennced AOTC players looking to fill our raid team Fridays & saturdays 8;30-11:00 PM - We also Run Mythic +'s on the Regular
Discord Thugnificent#2056

Hey there!

Divine Minds is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Blood Death Knight
  • Tank with DPS off-spec
  • Mistweaver Monk

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Our goal is to achieve Cutting Edge every tier, while hosting a fun environment.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PL6CT2V (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Defusionz#1271

Officers
Pickle - Pickle#1469
Nibs - Excedrinz#1237

Hey, we are recruiting for our weeknight raid team and it sounds like you may be a good fit. We’re a semi-hardcore, raid and m+ focused guild who are always running content together. Some more info…

Guild: The Bone Zone
Realm: Sargeras [Alliance]

Raid Schedule: (across two groups, 2 nights per week per group)
Wed 8 PM- 11 PM CST
Thu 8 PM- 11 PM CST
Fri 8 PM- 11 PM CST
Sat 8 PM- 11 PM CST

Background:
The Bone Zone was formed at the end of BFA and has completed heroic AoTC (Ny’Alotha) in a VERY short period of time. We are looking to expand our roster to include new and returning players for Shadowlands. We enjoy messing around with each other but during our progression, put on a more focused and serious attitude. We came for fun but we also want to beat down the content and farm our rewards.

Positions available:
Please visit our site at guildsofwow .com/the-bone-zone/recruitment to view our current focused-recruit open positions. Even if your class or spec is not listed we are willing to trial anyone who is of like-minded. If you’re interested in chatting or learning more about the guild message me on Bnet or Discord.

Discord: rymo#6257
B-Net: Rymo#1709

Raid Times: Tue and Thur - 9 to 1130 EST. (3rd raid night Monday first 3-4 weeks while pushing through Content)

One Shot is Never Enough has been around since the end of Legion. Achieving AOTC in each tier of BFA and slowly working to build a strong Mythic team, finishing Eternal Palace at 4/8M. Currently we are 9/12M. You see our improvement each tier over at raider io.

Our goal is to finish building a strong team of Mythic raiders as we head into Shadowlands. That will be the first expansion we have that we start off on the right foot.

We are looking for players who have a strong team mindset and look to improve themselves. Read up on guides and theory crafting, complete at least their weekly 15 key, willing to help others and come with a positive attitude.

Thank you for your time.

If you are wishing to speak with over Battle.net (GM) Fenadorm#1793

Hello hello! We were a new raid team forming with a good attitude but in need of the people. We’re great personalities, fun loving, and rowdy bunch looking to push us to completing mythics for SL. we raid wed and mon form 9 central for 3 hours since most of us work in the mornings till late evenings. If I’ve charmed you at all feel free to test us out!

Lets talk.