Dps reroll lf aotc guild

Good mornin, afternoon, evening, where ever and when you may be reading this!

As my title says I’m a dps looking to reroll for an AOTC guild, I’m pretty open to playing any class / spec. I’d even be down to tank or even possibly heal if needed, would just have to think on the healing part atleast! lol

I’m looking for a chill group that likes to progress, maybe even a group I can eventually step into early mythic raiding with!

I’m open most days and times so it will just depend on if I can make your times or not!

I’d like to do my best to progress in a timely manner while also having fun and not getting too serious.

Feel free to leave your info on my thread and I’ll contact when I can, look forward to hearing from you!

Howdy. Might not be the “best” fit, but you can still fit with us :slight_smile:

Potluck Pals is on Emerald Dream:

• Heroic level only, 8:00 - 11:00 CST Wed/Thurs. No plans for Mythic, no plans for Normal.
  • Raid focused - no organized pvp scheduled, no organized m+ events scheduled, no LFR or RP scheduled. 2/9 right now.
  • Seeking Goal oriented players - Low to Mid experience (You seem middle experienced, looking to become an advanced player, and may grow faster than your peers on the team.)

Additional info:

• Mostly cross-realm right now. We interact on discord, but a more active /g will come as more folks transfer to Emerald Dream. Goal is to migrate all to one server. Emerald Dream, North America, has a nice horde/alliance split.

If you’re interested you can reach me at:
Battletag: Rishnock#1396
Discord: Rishnock#6484

Hey there! I am the GM/RL of (Bruh) ok Akama. We are looking for 1-2 dps to fill some little gaps if our folks need to take a day off. We’d love to have you and you sound like you’d be an amazing fit. We only go for AOTC (usually before nerfs hit) each tier and get KSM as well.

Our raid times are Sat/Sun at 6:00-8:30 PST
Our Progression is 9/9N ATSC and 8/8H VOTI

My Battlenet is: Levo#11410
Discord: Levo#7169

Thanks for your consideration!

Heya. We are a casual AOTC guild, historically attaining AOTC most tiers including the most recent seasons. We value player enjoyment over meta spec and encourage players to roll what they love. We are 8/9N Aberrus atm, rolling into Heroic soon, and if the group is inclined, have no problem dabbling in Mythic. If not, we are allied with guilds who do. Below are our details.

Hi. RoastedQuail US–Lightninghoof (Connected Realms - Lightninghoof, Maelstrom, Ravenholdt, The Venture Co, Twisting Nether) is a longstanding, active and casual AOTC guild dating back to Vanilla. We are a tightknit, social group engaging in a wide variety of endgame content including Normal and Heroic Raid, Mythic+, PVP, Achievements, and spamming Discord with otter memes. Aside from otter spam, we also have an #LFG channel on our Discord to help connect players for groups and general mayhem.

Though our members range in age from late teens to approaching pension, our average player is in their 30s. We understand the need to balance WoW and IRL. You will never catch flack for prioritizing real life over WoW.

Schedule: We raid Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8-10pm EST, and run Mythic+ Mondays and throughout the week. We are currently 8/9N Aberrus, and rolling into Heroic soon.

Note: Daytime Raid in development. Also recruiting to establish a daytime 12-2pm EST raid. Need all roles. If interested, hit us up.

Looking for: Newer, veteran, and returning players alike. Players new to raiding and Mythic+ are welcome. All roles and specs. We value player enjoyment over meta specs. For raid, current available roles are DPS and Healing though Tanks with Off-Specs are more than welcome. For Mythic+, run what you love. We have members running keys at varying levels (+2 – 20s and beyond) all week long.

Expectations: No Toxicity. Be kind, be decent. Raiders should have good attendance, team oriented attitude, the ability to communicate on Discord, must use DBM/Bigwigs and Weak Auras, focus on your role, have a positive attitude, patience and growth mindset while we progress as a guild, good sense of humor, and a desire to have fun.

If interested, hit me up on my Discord (fintem84#5169) or Bnet (fintem1259#1488), and we can chat. No need to immediately jump servers or join guild, just come chill with us in Discord, check out raid or keys, wreck some mobs, and have fun.

Hey there, The Eternal City might be a good fit for you! Definitely looking to add a spriest to the roster!

Our goal is to provide a home for players who want to achieve AOTC every tier. We raid one day a week (Sundays from 8p-12a EST) and have a fair community for M+. Our goal is primarily AOTC and M+ but may do mythic raiding if the roster and time allows. We’re a relatively new guild and achieved AOTC last season.

If you’re interested, please contact Archeon#1239 or Dedricus#1280 on bnet.

Contact info is in our post, as well as what DPS I am looking for. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello Atheis! We just broke off from a guild with CE experience. We were 8/8H then 5/9H ventless raiding team, Titans Reborn, at the moment looking for quality players for the team. We raid two nights (Wed/Th) and Sunday optional. Our raiding schedule is 10:30pm - 1:30am EST. We aim for AOTC and dabble in mythic fights.

DM Ozeanos#0547 on disc or Ozeanos#1547 on bnet if interested!

Hello there! If this sounds like a good fit feel free to add!

US-Sargeras-Alliance

Unbound Eternals is growing!

We are a relaxed, goal-oriented group that loves to progress as far as we can while still preserving the spirit of fun. We are looking to get into some Mythic this patch!

Experience: 8/9N

We are an active home for:

• Mythic Key Pushers
  • Arena Pushers
  • RBG Teams
  • Casual pet/Mount Collectors
  • Crafting Enthusiasts

We are a mostly 21+ group (a few outliers) that realize this is a game to have fun and down some bosses and bust up some battlegrounds.

Our current schedule for 10.1 is:

• Weds/Thurs 7pm-9pm cst (server time)

High need for:
1 mage
1 DH
1 Warrior
1 ENH Shaman

We also do fun alt, xmog, and achievement runs throughout the week and weekend.

Contact via Discord

Allegrata: Allegrata#5270

Stupiddart: SthrnRebel#7123

Dingo: RatedD4Dingo#3373

Callmealice: Quora#1337

Hey Atheis,
I’m Part of Current and we are looking to recruit some like minded players that want to stick to a casual Mythic raid schedule. What do I mean by that well we want to have a fun and social environment where we raid Tuesday and Thursday 9pm-12pm est.

You may look into us and see we are a new guild, Most of us are ex hardcore raiders. Our aim is to grab our AOTC and push through mythic content. We are fun loving people with a strive for clearing content in a semi serious manner.

Discord Tristrem#0363
B net Tristrem#1953

I wish you all the best and hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Atheis - We are in need of DPS for our Season Two raid team here at Spun on Stormrage! We have an awesome team formed and looking for others to join us. This is an opportunity to join a committed team that will grow with you into Dragonlight and beyond.

Currently, we are 9/9 Normal | 2/9 Heroic in Aberrus.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Feel free to reach out to me on Discord: Devonellah#0195 so we can talk more :slight_smile:

Click here to see our full recruitment post.

Hello Atheis,

Are you looking for a community to call home, filled with people who will become lifelong friends?? Do you have real-life responsibilities that take up most of your time, and use WoW to de-stress?

If you answered yes then community of guilds is for you. We:

• Welcome and accept members from all walks of life and experience levels

• Believe in promoting a space where you can be yourself, without fear of toxicity, discrimination, or overt vulgarity

• Maintain a fun, non-discriminatory, inclusive environment

• Have a large active community of over 20 guilds across alliance and horde that push keys, raid, pvp, achievements, and much more.

Our raid team [OG After Dark], one of 7 raid teams within our community, is currently recruiting raiders that want to push into mythic content–either immediately, or eventually.

The team has two immutable rules:

1. Treat each other like humans, and communicate as adults. We are all people, with the same goals, and we deserve to be treated with kindness and compassion.

2. Maintain a growth (learning) mindset. A consistent commitment to improvement is worth infinitely more than raw skill.

Besides these two most-important concepts, there are a number of lesser requirements:

• You must be a tagged member of to join us in raid content. Don’t want to transfer? We have over 20 connected guilds on most large WoW servers.

• You must have discord and a working mic to raid.

• Put the guild’s progress above personal loot.

• Use the tools at your disposal. DeadlyBossMods addon, Weak Auras, Angry assignments, anything else to give you the 1% edge.

• Run M+ to fill the weekly vault. We will help with this.

End of the day:

Our main goal is to let you play what you want to play. We expect punctuality and commitment to the raid group and respect towards the other raid members. Our bare minimum requirement is to know your class, know the fights, and be willing to learn and improve–for your own benefit, and the benefit of the team. All of these things really should go without saying–you take pride in your skill and abilities. Stick with us, and you will eventually unlock the doors on mythic raiding, and be counted among the best players in the game.

Raid time

Tuesday 6pm PST - 9pm PST

Saturday 6pm PST- 9pm PST

Progress

5/9H Abberus

9/9N Abberus

Please fill out our raid team application form below

Contact information

Bnet - Valz#1832

Bnet - AUD1OSL4V3#1614

Mythic Plus

Dungeons are a key part of the game, and are integral in building a gearset to push top content. From learning a new dungeon at the start of an expansion to pushing keys with a group of friends, there is always lots of fun to be had and we could always use another member to help. Keys are a great way to have some fun while making new friends. There is a wide range of keys being pushed, from +2 to +20, and I’m sure in our community you will find members that fit your playstyle.

Cross-Faction Gaming

At the time of this writing, we have guilds on 19 American servers and one OCE server that raid and run dungeons together. We also have a cross-faction community Discord that serves as a hub to connect all of these servers, and let you interface and run content with folks from wherever we are. And we have GIFs.

Tuesday/Saturday raiding does not work for you?

No worries! We offer a variety of other raiding options that fit the raider of all skill levels. We even have basic training for those who are looking to step into raiding for the first time.

bumping this up, friends.

Hey Atheis,

Hi Atheis.

We are in high need for a mage if that is something that interests you.

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 08:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more. What we do depends on how many show up. We either keep going where we left off, join as pugs in another raid, or form M+ groups.

Many Mythic+ KSM minded players. Guild Organized M+ runs on Friday Nights!

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
8/9N 7/9H

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently open for:

1 Healer: Prefer Holy/Disc Priest or Resto Shaman
Shadow Priest
Mage
Enh Shaman

Contact Lucast on Discord
Lucast#0562

Hello!

I run a semi-casual AotC-focused Guild on Sargeras.

We are 9/9N and 7/9H (with our next prog night being tonight - 05/25).
We Raid T/Th from 9PM CST to 12AM CST.

We are looking specifically for a Havoc DH to fill our ranks and give us all the Class Raid buffs.

Outside of Raid, we also organize keys for players and we also look to play other games outside of WoW as well.

Please feel free to contact me on Discord if you are interested!
Discord: EtherealAlan#0001

Hey Atheis, I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look at our spam and let us know!

Hi Atheis!
Just dropping by to see if you might be interested in learning more about our guild! We run a progression oriented AOTC Alliance guild on Stormrage, We have different events going on in the guild each week. We raid on Fri-Sat (currently only looking for healers and backup players but willing to consider other roles) and have an optional night on Thursdays. (All are welcome!! Times are in the link) M+ Teams, random fun guild events, and will be adding more in the near future! We have a great guild with a cozy family vibe to us.
I’m including the link to our guild information, feel free to check us out and see what we have to offer! We have something for everyone! If you are interested in learning more about us or have any questions please be sure to contact me! The best way to reach
me is on Discord at Byndi. I look forward to hearing back from you