DPS player LF Raid Guild for DF + Cool Peeps to game with

Hi There!

I’m looking to raid at least an AotC level, hopefully progress mythic, in DF. I have a lot of past xp raiding in the game, however, I dipped out early in BFA, played a few weeks of SL and quit.

I’m looking to play dps, no real preference on any class atm.

Can raid any day as long as the start time is after 8 PM EST, weekends are completely open. Am looking for a group of friends rather than just being a number on a roster. So huge plus if you play other games together.

I am planning to speed level my main and alt in the pre-patch so would like to find a good fit sooner rather than later so I can start that process. :slight_smile:

Feel free to post here or add me on discord: Beni#1442

Looking forward to hearing from you all.

Hello Toxiclaw
i am fryeaa my guild. Children of Mayhem, is a Spinebreaker Alliance guild that engages primarily in raiding and M+ content. In season three we were top 10 alliance guild with Sepulcher of the First Ones AOTC.

(Cross-realm and cross-faction trials welcome!)

7:00-10:00 CST, WED/Thurs.

Looking For:

• Warlock and Shaman
  • Any DPS with tank/healer OS (or vice-versa)
  • Misc. RDPS/Melee DPS
  • A potential Evoker enjoyer

(Our raid tank slots are all filled at this time, though qualified parties will be considered regardless.)

Contact me:

If you have any questions or inquiries, or are interested in joining , feel free to reach out to me at any time via Discord or Bnet!

Bnet Thyrax#1884
Discord Fyrea#5777

Hey Toxiclaw,
Tried to add you on Discord but it wouldn’t work so leaving our information here.

Corrupted Intent is a 18+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic Focus come Dragonflight.

What you should know

• Current GM has 14 years of experience as a GM, Officers and RL have years of experience as well
  • We enjoy running keys, any level from 2’s all the way to 15+'s.

Raid Information & Expectations:

• Raid days and times are Friday & Sat from 7:00pm-10pm EST
  • 80% attendance & punctuality and accountability for raids
  • Willingness to become familiar with the raids if never done them before
  • Discord for raiding

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Open and honest constructive criticism and feedback
  • We joke around a lot but know when to be serious
  • Communication
  • A sense of community and direction
  • We love doing events such as Transmog runs, Mount runs, Duel Pvp nights, Trivia nights etc
  • An active discord

What we need:

• Looking for like minded people who want to progress in raids & run keys as well
    Looking for Melee & Ranged Dps: (Boomkin)
    Healer: Priest
    (Holy or Disc)

What we expect from our guildies:

• Respectful of one another & a team player
  • Ability to take constructive criticism
  • A sense of humor
  • Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.
  • Knowledge of your class

Contact information:
Any questions/inquires please reach out via discord, btag or comment
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hey Beni - I tried to add you on discord but it said invalid.

Looks like our goals are very similar. We are looking for Mage or Warlock.

Please take a look and let me know! Discord: damdifino#5943

Hi. I think you might be a good fit for our AOTC guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST. We also run m+ throughout the week.

We also have achievement seekers. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hi Toxiclaw,

We might be the right guild for you

Clan Seppuku is sweet 16 and driving our 1993 Astro van, join us as we follow lvl 60 ETC on tour living off of stale beer and chips.

Cross faction play encouraged, and looking forward to cross faction guilds when its a thing.

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive guild that does AotC, M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, and so much room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Our 3 raid teams will be recruiting for Dragonflight raiding beginning officially in January, we all have real lives and there are holidays coming up.

Tentative raid schedule is as follows

Team 1
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 730pm-930pm

Team 2
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get anyone who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive and we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM - btag Wraist#1129
Arcanepet - Officer -btag Petrubo#1763Clan Seppuku is sweet 16 and driving our 1993 Astro van, join us as we follow lvl 60 ETC on tour living off of stale beer and chips.

Cross faction play encouraged, and looking forward to cross faction guilds when its a thing.

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive guild that does AotC, M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, and so much room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Our 3 raid teams will be recruiting for Dragonflight raiding beginning officially in January, we all have real lives and there are holidays coming up.

Tentative raid schedule is as follows

Team 1
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 730pm-930pm

Team 2
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get anyone who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive and we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM - btag Wraist#1129
Arcanepet - Officer -btag Petrubo#1763