DPS Player LF Guild

Just took a break from the game, and my current guild’s times aren’t going to work for me due to reasons outside of my control.

Looking for something more on the casual side (at least AOTC each tier). Tues/Weds starting around 9 central but time is negotiable. Server doesn’t matter. Would like to stay Horde, but would be open to faction xfer for the right fit. Monday and Thursday are difficult to commit to because of work and travel.

Looking to play DH or Monk going forward.

BFA Raid Progress:
Uldir - AOTC 3/9 Mythic
BoD - AOTC

If you need someone to fill up the middle section of your DPS charts, I’m your guy. Please comment or leave your spam below and I’ll be sure to follow up!

Wubs & Friends - 1/9M AotC BoD (10:00pm - 1:00am CST, Wednesdays)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Wubs & Friends is a heroic-focused team comprised of a strong leadership core and friendly raiders who want to have fun killing bosses. We’re alt-friendly and often open our raids to the rest of the Seraph community.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact wubs#1753 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - Yubbination#1974

3. Wubs & Friends - 1/9M, AotC BoD (10pm - 1am CST, W) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]