DPS Main LF Raid

Just took a break from the game, and my current guild’s times aren’t going to work for me due to reasons outside of my control.

Looking for something more on the casual side (at least AOTC each tier). Tues/Weds starting around 9 central but time is negotiable. Server doesn’t matter. Would like to stay Horde, but would be open to faction xfer for the right fit. Monday and Thursday are difficult to commit to because of work and travel.

BFA Raid Progress:
Uldir - AOTC 3/9 Mythic
BoD - AOTC

If you need someone to fill up the middle section of your DPS charts, I’m your guy. Looking DH or Monk going forward. Working on gearing since I had been playing Hunter/Shaman.

Please comment or leave your spam below and I’ll be sure to follow up!

Hey Agony, we’re currently recruiting DPS. Ideally it would be rDPS, but anyone that likes to light up the meters is always welcome.

Here’s a link to our post: [H] High Life 8/8 H EP Looking for a possible OT and DPS - #31 by Jumbaa-tichondrius

If you’re interested, feel free to add any of the officers so we can chat.

Hey there, a group of friends and myself have recently returned to the game and are building up a casual guild with the goals of clearing Normal and Heroic raids, achieving AOTC, and all other content. We are building this guild with the casuals in mind. We won’t have strict raiding schedules as of right now and want a fun and welcoming environment for everyone.

We are currently still forming a raiding roster and would love to have you, if this is the kind of guild you’re looking for hit us up on Discord or in-game. Good Luck!

Who are we looking for:
Autothots is a newly formed guild with the goal of primarily doing PVE content. We are trying to build up a beginner-friendly guild that is accepting of people of all schedules and skill levels. Anyone is welcome to join and we are willing to help anyone learn. Socials are welcome to apply as well.

What are our goals:
Mythic+ dungeons will always be done while people are available and willing. We are hoping to casually progress through normal and heroic raiding each tier. We are hoping to fill our roster with plenty of people with interest in a loose raiding schedule.

Roles we are currently looking for:
Tanks
Healers (Any are welcome)
Dps ( Melee or Ranged)

• People who want to play more than one spec are welcome

BN - Tatsu#1174 Discord - Tatsu#0522
BN - Lucks#11739 Discord - Lucks#9977

Hey there, is an AOTC striving guild on US-Area52. We raid Tue/Wed from 9pm-12am EST, which is what it sounds like you are looking for.

If you are open to a server transfer, i’d love the opportunity to talk with you some to see if we are the right fit for each other.

Koenigseg
Btag: Thermodynamc#1426
Discord: Thermodynamc#0798