DPS Looking to Reroll

As the title says I’m looking to reroll and play something new, id like to find a raid guild where I can achieve AOTC and do mythic plus.

I’m willing to play any class so I can fill whatever may be needed.

I’m around just about every day and available any time.

I’ll keep this short and sweet, just leave your spam below and I’ll contact you.

2 Likes

Night Renegades is currently recruiting and would love for you to stop by and meet the fam! We are a tight knit gaming community that expands over a few different games.

NR is an Ally Mid-Core AOTC guild on Doomhammer/Baelgun that has been around since the start, we are currently open to any roles/classes and are looking for people that are a great fit for our community and raid team. We also have M+ groups that run before raids and on weekends.

If you are interested in a chat or a few group runs please feel free to contact anyone listed below!
Bip-Doomhammer Dudz#1750 (Bnet) Dudz#7637 (Discord)
Bacstabath-Baelgun Eli#1219 (Bnet)

Current Progression:
1/8M,7/8H,8 /8 Normal VotI (server 1st), 11/11N (server 1st) 11/11H AotC SoFO (realm 4th)

Raid Times:
Wed/Thurs
2000-2300 EST

Guild Application:

RaiderIO:

Hi Falcorre!

Our guild, Found a Green Quest-Zul’jin, is actively recruiting a Windwalker Monk, Havoc DH & Any Spec Warlock for our progression team. Currently we are 8/8N 4/8H; however, we have been trialing a lot of people and have finally set our team moving forward. We have cleared normal and we’re moving into heroic to get AOTC after. Our current raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30pm est to 10pm est. If you are interested, please feel free to reach out to Jarsha-Zul’jin or Vandrex-Zuljin to speak to raid leaders.

Discord- Jarsha#1350
Discord- Vandro#5790

Hi, Falcore!

Our guild is in need of a warlock if that is a class that interests you.

We are a very social guild that is full of guildies who are more than willing to help you out. We are pushing for AOTC and soon plan to be dabbling in early mythic bosses. There are often guildies running keys every night too!

I would love to chat more. hmu on Discord! laura#0003

Hey there! Zero Dawn on Area 52 (H) might be a fit if it the times are good for you.

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 10pm-1am est/ssrver. We are currently 8/8 normal and 4/8 heroic. Expect to be at least 6/8 by next week.

We currently have openings for Boomkin and Rogue as well as a flex priest shadow/heals.

We do all the regular stuff on off nights so i won’t bore you with that.

We are a fun group to be around that enjoy hanging out in discord and making inappropriate jokes while still being respectful of the diverse crowd we have i guild.

If this sounds like a fit reach out here
Bnet @ Rayvhen9#1269
Discord @ Rayvhen#1490

Hope to chat soon.

Hello there Falcorre! Our Horde guild [Children Of Gygax] is recruiting healers and dps for Vault. We are a casual heroic guild that is 7/8H progressing on Razageth.
Our current progression
-Vault of the Incarnates-
8/8N
7/8H

Our raid times

• Thursdays / Sundays 9PM - 12pm EST.

Server : Destromath

Voice Chat : Discord

What we’re looking for
Being on time and prepared for raids. Which Includes :

• Enchanted -
  • Gem slots filled -
  • Food -
  • Phials -
  • Potions -

Recruiting

• Melee Dps -
  • Ranged Dps -
  • Healer -
    Spec not excluded to exceptional players.
    We also do regular group content such as Mythic+ dungeons, and hang out playing other games with each other as well. We are connected to a few other guilds to do stuff together on top of that in our discord. If you’re interested, we could always use more dedicated people that’d like to join a gaming community such as ours.

You can contact me here :
Battle-net tag - Vercross#1411

Hello Falcorre!

[A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We are looking for more ranged dps for our AOTC focused progression team and would like to invite you to check us out. Raid times are Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday 7-9PM Pacific. (Every other Monday is a fun run in Normal.) We use two-way Discord communication. If you are interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

•• Reign Supreme •• est.2009- [Tues/Wed 9pm-12am EST] Looking for a RDruid and Disc/Holy Priest for core raid team ,We are 7/8H, group of Aotc veteran raiders with a fun and driven atmosphere.PST for more.

Bnet- Lowding#1703

Hey man, i feel ya,

Hello!!

HardcoreCasuals is an AoTC-focused guild recently established and looking to add more to our team! We play at a 2.0 – 2.5K .io level, and raid heroic, and are transitioning into casual Mythic. We maintain a high level of play while honoring our real-life commitments. M+ and raids are our focus, but if you are interested in simply being a part of an active, fun, chill community, hit us up.

RAID SCHEDULE

We raid Tuesday/Wednesday at 8:00-11:00 PM EST.

Our recruitment needs are below. Please note we offer server transfers for the right candidates!

TANKS: Closed

HEALERS: Closed

MELEE DPS: Open

• DH
  • DK

RANGED DPS: OPEN
ANY are welcome to apply with a strong preference to:

• Lock
  • Boomkin
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Lock :wink:

WHO ARE WE?

• We have fun! We like to joke around and poke fun at one another, but when it comes down to it, it’s crunch time.
  • We help out! We offer in-depth analysis of parses to improve your game. We assist with consumables, enchants, walkthroughs.
  • We Raid! Our aim is to establish a team to achieve AoTC. Feasts and phials will be provided by the guild.
  • We key! Whether you’re someone with 2.5k+ .io or someone with little experience when it comes to keys, we’re always looking for people keen to run keys and hit KSM with.

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR

• People who want to be part of a community that knows how to joke around but take the boss pulls seriously.
  • M+ interest.
  • Be part of a team and improve on their performance.

If you are interested, hit us up here, or in game:

Bnet: Arthedain#1846, Discord: Arth#0814

Thanks for reading,

Lets talk on Discord.

Ehlissa#9836

Hey hey, here’s my spam.

Come on down to Booty Bay and Grill some hotdogs! Omni#9776 on disc

Hey! If you’re still looking for a guild, here’s a bit of info about mine!

<Roll for Initiative> US-Area 52-Horde 7/8H 8/8N

ABOUT US: Founded in 2018, Roll for Initiative is an active pve and social guild with a focus on a sense of community. We welcome casuals, new players, and hardcore players alike; there’s a little bit of something for everyone! We have an active discord and community. We value doing content together and helping each other out, all while having fun with friends. We’re big on mythic keys and hold a variety of weekly guild events like: mog/mount/achievement runs, cards against humanity, pictionary, movie nights, rbgs, bingo, raffles, contests, other games, and a bunch more!

RAID GOALS: Our main goal is to have fun with friends while downing bosses and create a chill, stress-free raid environment. That being said we are AOTC focused, then we casually progress on mythic.

RAID TIMES:

Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8:30pm-11:30pm est

RAID REQUIREMENTS:

• 395 item level

NEEDS

• Dps (any)

-Priority to: Mage & Warlock

We help gear committed raiders

CONTACT RECRUITMENT

bnet: NobleWarBear#1291

discord: Mochi#0765

Hi Falcorre - Reroll with us :slight_smile: - We’re recruiting for our AOTC raid team here at Spun, forming some solid M+ teams, and welcoming casual players as well. I’ve posted some details below, but you can also add me on Discord and I can tell you more about our guild, vibe, and goals for Dragonflight :slight_smile: Devonellah#0195

SPUN is a new rapidly growing guild with a friendly and engaging environment! Our mission is to create an atmosphere that allows our team members to take their talent to the next level!

About our AOTC raid team

Our team will be focused on achieving AOTC for Season One. This is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic group of people that will help you grow as a raider and be a part of a fast-growing guild on Stormrage.

Raid Times

Friday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST
Saturday: 8:30 p.m. - 11:30 p.m. EST

Click here to view our recruitment post on the wow forum.

Keeper of the Keg is a new guild for casual players. If you’re a parent, are traveling for work, or your schedule isn’t set in stone, look no further!

In KotK, we understand that real life takes precedence over any game commitment.
We raid Tuesdays & Thursdays from 8pm - 10pm EST, with occasional added time if the group agrees to do so.
We strive to aim for AOTC, and take raiding seriously all while maintaining a fun, enjoyable and relaxed atmosphere. We love to joke around, tease each other, have a drink (or two), and play WoW how it was meant to play: For fun!
We also provide all needed consumables for raid, enchants, materials for crafted gear, gems, etc at your own discretion. We got you covered on all fronts!

Aside from raiding, we run mythic +, pvp, social events and other games on the side!

The current positions are open for our core roster:
Tanks: N/A
Healers: N/A
RDPS: Mage, evoker
MDPS: Death knight, rogue.

Have a glass on us, and come join us today!

Current progression : 8/8N 5/8H

Discord: Bonebraker#1478
Btag: Bonebraker#11410