DPS Looking for Weekend Mythic Guild (Burning Blade)

Hey guys, just coming back to the game from playing back in legion - was top 100ish guild in mythic ToS if ya wanna check logs from that if they’re still there. Was looking for a weekend raiding guild that likes to push keys too (medical school so usually cant raid late on weekdays with crazy hours now haha).

Hey we’re also on Burning Blade!
We aren’t weekend, but our times are earlier during the week. If you think our times might work for you don’t hesitate to reach and chat!
I’ll leave our little guild post below for your consideration.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-zoo-burning-blade-lightning-blade-onyxia-–-ce-focused-guild-–-wedthur-sun-6-10pm-cst/725702

Hi there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a casual progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Friday/Saturday 7pm-10pm [12/12 H] [3/12 M]
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Caleb [thesleeper#11618] to learn more.
Thank you!