DPS Looking for H/M Guild with maybe weird schedule

tl;dr: looking for a guild that raids Sunday/Monday, the later the better (I’m CDT). Extensive history of Mythic/Heroic progression raiding. Able to play almost any class (I don’t like rogue or warlock). Either faction is fine, I have multiple characters at cap on both sides. BTag is Surprises#1757 or you can harass me on discord at Surprises#7374

I figure this is probably a long shot, but I’ve been getting the itch to mythic raid again and my schedule doesn’t really permit me joining the usual Tue/Wed/Thu sort of guild. I’m looking for a guild on either faction that raids Sunday and/or Monday nights, preferably around 10pm Central or later. Progression level doesn’t matter too much, I’m fine joining a group working their way through heroic still if that’s what it takes. I prefer to DPS but if I have to heal or tank that’s fine. Much prefer a more laid back raiding environment but still like to progress.

My raiding experience (only listing bosses killed on-tier):
BC-Cata - I did progression raiding for most of these expansions but this stuff was all almost 10 years ago so who cares. I can tell you about it if you’re really interested
MoP - 5/6H MSV, 4/6HoF, 3/4ToES, 13/13H ToT, 14/14H SoO
WoD - 7/7M Highmaul, 8/10M BRF (Blast Furnace sucked), 13/13M HFC
Legion - 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 4/10M NH - guild died and I quit the game until about a month before 8.0
BfA - Raided sporadically this entire expansion because I hated 8.0 and my server was dead. Managed to get 5/8M EP by basically pugging. I have AotC for Ny’alotha.

Are you available Friday nights at 9pm at all? We are currently recruiting a couple more dps for starting mythic raiding here soon. We are currently 12/12 heroic and are going to test the mythic waters! If you have the availability at all and are interested my battletag is Alikona#11551 or discord is Dem#5747

I can’t guarantee my attendance would be perfect on Friday nights, unfortunately, due to work.

Hey,
We just started up a guild of returning players, we are looking for new players to get us up and running dungeons. A few of us have already been thru heroics and mythic+, but we would like to get some guild runs going. We don’t really have a set schedule as of yet, the majority of us are flexible.
We are not looking to be hardcore, as most of us have a life outside of wow and have kids. We play the game to have fun and meet people. Saying that we also are planning on doing mythic dungeons. We would like to start raiding (10 mans at the least) before Shadowlands hit.
Since its kind of late into this expansion we want to do at much as we can in preparation for Shadowlands.
Not sure if you are looking to help a guild from the bottom up, or something that is already established. But if this sounds like something you would be interested in, hit me up on discord. I’m usually in most of the day.
We are located in MST. Realm is Gurubashi ([H] casual guild looking for more members! )
discord: discord.gg/ntTktSD or Morlanith#4704

Just realized I posted on my Classic character. Oh well.

Our raids start at 2 am CST, dunno if that’s something you’d be interested in. But if it is my Btag is Apollexis#1142

Check out Raid 5: Loud Noises!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 8/12M Ny’alotha (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 3/12M Ny’alotha (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - trohe#1927
  • Clockwise - 11/12H Ny’alotha (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - oneg#11294
  • Loud Noises! - 6/12M Ny’alotha (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - falsify#1356
  • Barely Heroic - 12/12H Ny’alotha (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Added falsify, hope to speak with them soon