DPS Looking for Guild

470 DH here looking for a new guild to continue mythic prog and prep for shadowlands! PvP, and M+ I enjoy as well. I have a 460+ Unholy Dk, and Arms Warrior I could also bring along. Thanks!

BNet: SaltyLion#11661
Discord: TL#6212

Hi Rektor!

Act Naturally is a 20man mythic progression raiding guild on Alliance side, on Sargeras. This is a friendly community with fair-minded leadership based around real teamwork, and camaraderie.

We are looking for excellent DPS who are mythic-ready to round out our roster

Our raid times are:

Tues 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Thurs 8:00-11:00pm Eastern Time (ET)
Friday Optional Alt Raid 8:00 - 11:00 pm (EST)

Progression:
Currently: Ny’alotha 12/12N, 12/12H, 5/12M
More info: 8/12M Team [A]

If this sounds like it might be a fit, please contact Baldazar (GM) on Discord at Talon#0185

or Piqua at Pique#2847 (Discord) or Pique#11433 (Bnet)

GL on finding a guild!

Hey! We recently formed the guild with a bunch of friends on alliance Sargeras. we are 12/12H and 3/12M, prepping for shadowlands and getting a solid team together. The plan is to be a 2 night guild that gets CE by not being terrible at the game.We like to meme, pvp, and do keys. Add me Subsonic#11215 if you’d like to talk more, we’d love to have you. All the officers are former US top 25+ raiders for multiple tiers. Look forward to hearing from you

[A] [US] Proudmoore - 6/12M Need DPS!

Our guild is built on a community of eager and hungry players who want to venture deep into mythic content with like minded individuals. Right now, we are trying to get as far as possible into M Nyalotha, but our main goal is to build a strong team for Shadowlands to push CE!

Current progression:
12/12 H Nyalotha

6/12 M Nyalotha

Currently recruiting:

Mage (multi spec)

DPS with competitive healing offspec

*Any exceptional DPS may apply

What we can offer you: a fun but serious and progression oriented raiding environment. We know when to be serious, but we do not want to sacrifice the fun atmosphere that is necessary with raiding. Discord will be filled with fight related comms and jokes in between pulls/on trash, and we do not tolerate any racism/sexism/etc. We are also planning many community events within the guild to keep a strong tight knit community with no drama!

Raid time: Tues/Wed 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)

Optional night: Sun 10pm-1am EST/ 7pm-10pm PST (server)

As part of our commitment to building a community, every member and officer will be screened via a discord interview to make sure they are a good fit for our team. Be sure to have a working mic!

Please fill out this form and let us know if you are interested and we will get back to you! We are committed to this guild but we definitely want to do this right and not waste anyone’s time.

hXttps://forms.gle/cKfUQuWvnhyfPiff9

**Remove the “X” within the “https:” to access the google doc or the link won’t work!

BTag: Cyd#1968

Nyrro#11352