DPS Looking for DF Home

Tried looking through all the recruitment threads but there are so many now!

Who I am: Spent Shadowlands on Oceanic realms while living in Japan. Managed to find an amazing guild and completed AOTC for CN, but missed out on getting AOTC for SoD by two pulls (old guild got it while I was flying back to the states). Did not raid Sepulcher due to moving, settling in for work, and lack of time. I would love to continue to raid on my Warlock; however, I am willing to play enhancement if needed (though it will be the first time raiding on enh).

Times: Looking for a 2x weekday guild who aims for AOTC (dabbling in mythic is fine but not required). I am in MST time so the best times would be around 6pm PST / 8 pm CST / 9pm EST- prefer 2-3 hours.

The Guild: Want a group that can have fun while killing bosses and is willing to help each other out on off nights with M+ or whatever. The best guilds I’ve been a part of made me happy to log on, talk, kill stuff, and relax so I guess that’s what I’m looking for.

Faction is…irrelevant…? That’s weird to write, I’ve been Horde my entire time playing WoW but could swap. Realm is irrelevant since I have to transfer anyway. Look forward to hearing from you!

BNET: Korom#1644

Hi Imperius!

I think you would be a great fit for our guild and community, Found a Green Quest! If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays and are interested in buildng up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai, Vathorean, Voldai or Wrekkful know if you’re interested!

Discord Kiuayoukai#2395
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord Nightraven2015#7854
Battle.net DrDruid#1321
Discord Voldai#4831
Battle.net Voldai#1283
Discord Dat#2310

Imperius,
Sent over a friend request on Bnet. We raid T/Th 830p to 1130p est. We run keys on off nights. Laid back but fun guild focusing AOTC. Hit me up and lets see if we fit.

If you are still open to joining a guild I think you would love this guild Vro. really guys that are focused on building a fun but effective raid team. Learning M+ as we wait for DF. Give me a shout if you want to chat. BT is Blood#1210

Hi Imperius,

I’d love to chat with you about One Shot. Feel free to reach out to me on Disc, Letholas#9581.

Icecrown [H] - Recruiting for DF! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com) look into us and let me know

Hiya Imperîus!

[A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We’re doing the Fated raids in Normal for the Slime Kitty and some Dinar, but will be returning to our AOTC focus in Dragonflight. We’ve been looking for more ranged dps and would like to invite you to check out our team. Raid times are Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday 7-9 PM Pacific. We use two-way Discord communication. If you are interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

Hey! You’re travels sound so interesting!! We’re a group that has the same play style, and a lot of us have families/lives that take priority. We do raid Tues/Thurs 8-10:30 EST and always get AOTC, and do keys/achievements/etc in the free time. We have a few of us that push high keys, pvp, and really any content you want to explore. We are horde on Zul’Jin (One More Pull if you want to look us up!), looking for only DPS at the moment, of any kind if you would like to chat! Feel free to shoot me a message on disc if you’re interested - Mollotov#2682

i think you would be a great fit check us out or add us if you wanna chat

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – Sinafay#3443
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829